Thistle Vs Dundee United

When I was watching the game, I felt like Stuart Bannigan was doing the defensive work for the entire midfield. He was the running around the most breaking up play, making the passes etc. Your number 12 did f**k all, he was best not showing up. If I remember correctly Reece Cole is pretty well liked by your support so maybe that was just a bad game though.

Definitely 2nd half he was terrible, like the rest of them, but I guess he has the excuse that he was playing out of position. That 1/2 time sub for us was baffling.

28 minutes ago, Twinkle said:
29 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:
Aye but behind a paywall emoji2369.png

Dont think so mate. I got the link from the united facebook page and it worked fine

Sorry m9, I meant the Thistle site. Link to free highlights below. Not recommended for Jags fans...

Dundee United - Highlights

9 hours ago, third lanark said:

It was never going to happen prior to the game but do any Dundee United fans know if smith and wardrop are likely to be Firhill bound this week?

Smith will be out the door very soon I would think, dont know where too though. Not sure if Wardrop is fully fit yet