Thistle Vs Dundee United

Started very well, and it looked like Miller really should have buried that chance.

To the surprise of literally nobody ever, we conceded a soft goal from a corner. Then caught on the break. Flung Free Tommy on at halftime which was pretty much an admission the game was done.

Dundee Utd fans should be very glad the stars aligned for them to grab Shankland, the goal for 3-0 is the type of thing we don't really have anyone in the squad capable of. Arguably Zanatta at a push but I'm still not convinced by him.

edit: thought Bannigan was playing really well in the first half hour in particular.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

29 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Might need to look into this but every time a journalist does some piece in the paper about how super McCall is and how he’s turned his life around after his gambling his team goes and gets pumped.

I’ll await the Thistle fans telling me how “seething” I must be.

Don't know about you m77 but I'm seething. 

McCall has created a monster* in Shankland. 

*maybe a Championship level monster but he scored three great goals today despite a helping hand from the sieve.

Get McKinnon in asap!

5 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Started very well, and it looked like Miller really should have buried that chance.

To the surprise of literally nobody ever, we conceded a soft goal from a corner. Then caught on the break. Flung Free Tommy on at halftime which was pretty much an admission the game was done.

Dundee Utd fans should be very glad the stars aligned for them to grab Shankland, the goal for 3-0 is the type of thing we don't really have anyone in the squad capable of. Arguably Zanatta at a push but I'm still not convinced by him.

Agreed up to that point but the canuck is the heaviest light weight in the league.

5 minutes ago, ALJAGS76 said:

I actually thought we played well first half! Shankland is fucking tremendous, though. McCall bringing on Robson was baffling and Willuamson is fucking terrible. 

We played well for 40 minutes then after a soft goal we ended going up 2-0 down at halftime. 

The scene was then set.

Don't know about you m77 but I'm seething. 
McCall has created a monster* in Shankland. 
*maybe a Championship level monster but he scored three great goals today despite a helping hand from the sieve.
Get McKinnon in asap!

Shankers is sum boi.

Don’t even give a f**k he went to Dundee Utd, I love the man and everything he did for us.

56 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Might need to look into this but every time a journalist does some piece in the paper about how super McCall is and how he’s turned his life around after his gambling his team goes and gets pumped.

I’ll await the Thistle fans telling me how “seething” I must be.

^^^
verge of tears