Thistle Vs Dundee United

In decent form recently and should’ve won today if not for an inspired goalkeeping performance. Up against a Dundee United side who is running away with this league and I can’t say I’m feeling confident. Draws looking pretty good.

7 minutes ago, R&Y99 said:

In decent form recently and should’ve won today if not for an inspired goalkeeping performance. Up against a Dundee United side who is running away with this league and I can’t say I’m feeling confident. Draws looking pretty good.

2 minutes ago, Firhill5thrillz said:

After today I would take a draw. 

^^^^ pair of drawers.

11 minutes ago, kdyteejay said:

I’d take a draw right now. We’ve got Pawlett, Stanton, McMullan all injured and Butcher suspended for this match. Butcher and Connolly both subbies with injuries yesterday also.

Anything less than a 3-0 away win and I’ll be calling for Neilson’s head.

We need to start dropping points here lads if we are gonna win the league again at Dens in April. Play the fringe players with a couple of youths and keep the first team for the Hibs match the following week

9 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Can the United fans stop this juggernaut and Diddy pish please. 

Just setting us all up for a fall. Nothing wrong with being confident in the team and praising them but ffs don't go down the OF route of being bams eh. 

I’m pretty sure that every Arab posting that sort of stuff is doing it very tongue in cheek.  Personally I won’t relax until we are over the line....

.....sometime in March.

Ahh, the farewell tour of all these diddy teams and their diddy stadiums. 
You boys should be honoured you've one last chance to witness the United juggernaut grace your pitch.

Doesn’t say much for your own team that it has taken what 5 or 6 seasons to get out the diddy league and you have only managed that by spending bucket loads of money more than anybody else. Hope you can afford it.

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m pretty sure that every Arab posting that sort of stuff is doing it very tongue in cheek.  Personally I won’t relax until we are over the line....

.....sometime in March.

8 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Yup, surprised AK hasnt realised this is all just tongue in cheek stuff. Unless this is a whoosh

Seriously guys. Between the two of you I've known you both on here (or face to face) for nearly a decade and you don't know when I'm taking the piss

🤣🤣🤣

Side note this was my 3000th post Holy shit

Edited by ArabianKnight

Seriously guys. Between the two of you I've known you both on here (or face to face) for nearly a decade and you don't know when I'm taking the piss
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Thats why i left a disclaimer at the end of my post [emoji38]

15 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

🤣🤣🤣

Lightweight.