Jump to content
R&Y99

Thistle Vs Dundee United

Recommended Posts

In decent form recently and should’ve won today if not for an inspired goalkeeping performance. Up against a Dundee United side who is running away with this league and I can’t say I’m feeling confident. Draws looking pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, R&Y99 said:

In decent form recently and should’ve won today if not for an inspired goalkeeping performance. Up against a Dundee United side who is running away with this league and I can’t say I’m feeling confident. Draws looking pretty good.

 

2 minutes ago, Firhill5thrillz said:

After today I would take a draw. 

^^^^ pair of drawers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh, the farewell tour of all these diddy teams and their diddy stadiums. 

You boys should be honoured you've one last chance to witness the United juggernaut grace your pitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d take a draw right now. We’ve got Pawlett, Stanton, McMullan all injured and Butcher suspended for this match. Butcher and Connolly both subbies with injuries yesterday also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kdyteejay said:

I’d take a draw right now. We’ve got Pawlett, Stanton, McMullan all injured and Butcher suspended for this match. Butcher and Connolly both subbies with injuries yesterday also.

Anything less than a 3-0 away win and I’ll be calling for Neilson’s head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can the United fans stop this juggernaut and Diddy pish please. 

Just setting us all up for a fall. Nothing wrong with being confident in the team and praising them but ffs don't go down the OF route of being bams eh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to start dropping points here lads if we are gonna win the league again at Dens in April. Play the fringe players with a couple of youths and keep the first team for the Hibs match the following week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Can the United fans stop this juggernaut and Diddy pish please. 

Just setting us all up for a fall. Nothing wrong with being confident in the team and praising them but ffs don't go down the OF route of being bams eh. 

I’m pretty sure that every Arab posting that sort of stuff is doing it very tongue in cheek.  Personally I won’t relax until we are over the line....

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....sometime in March.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, surprised AK hasnt realised this is all just tongue in cheek stuff. Unless this is a whoosh
..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ahh, the farewell tour of all these diddy teams and their diddy stadiums. 
You boys should be honoured you've one last chance to witness the United juggernaut grace your pitch.


Doesn’t say much for your own team that it has taken what 5 or 6 seasons to get out the diddy league and you have only managed that by spending bucket loads of money more than anybody else. Hope you can afford it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m pretty sure that every Arab posting that sort of stuff is doing it very tongue in cheek.  Personally I won’t relax until we are over the line....

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....sometime in March.

 

8 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Yup, surprised AK hasnt realised this is all just tongue in cheek stuff. Unless this is a whoosh
..

Seriously guys. Between the two of you I've known you both on here (or face to face) for nearly a decade and you don't know when I'm taking the piss

🤣🤣🤣

 

Side note this was my 3000th post Holy shit

Edited by ArabianKnight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seriously guys. Between the two of you I've known you both on here (or face to face) for nearly a decade and you don't know when I'm taking the piss

 
Side note this was my 3000th post Holy shit
Thats why i left a disclaimer at the end of my post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

 

Seriously guys. Between the two of you I've known you both on here (or face to face) for nearly a decade and you don't know when I'm taking the piss

🤣🤣🤣

 

Side note this was my 3000th post Holy shit

Lightweight.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everytime they went to Alloa on Sportsound on Saturday it seemed Partick were asking for a pelanty.

Hopefully we have a strong referee for this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...