The Masked Singer

jock_the_squak

It was the look on their faces, as if to say "Who the facts that?[emoji2369]".[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]       

I think it was more of an ‘Oh shit, this is awkward as we all thought he was an athlete and said he couldn’t sing’ expression on their faces.

Having said that, I thought his voice was extremely recognisable in that final performance and I was surprised nobody guessed it at that stage.

Actually quite enjoying this programme. The new American season is on after the Super Bowl. Going to stream it.

The only one I’m more than 50% sure of is that tree must be Peter Crouch.

Turned out to be Teddy Sheringham.

It’s strangely addictive. It’s terrible, but it is kind of catchy.

On 18/01/2020 at 21:05, Savage Henry said:

Turned out to be Teddy Sheringham.

It’s strangely addictive. It’s terrible, but it is kind of catchy.

It's a pile of pish with annoying as f**k panellists, BUT, it has something about it that sucks you in to watch it. Quite frankly i'd piss off and not bother coming back for more if they just revealed who the masked fuckers were to the viewers, devious b*****ds know that's the only reason folk are watching it though.

On 04/01/2020 at 20:48, Moomintroll said:
On 04/01/2020 at 19:22, jock_the_squak said:
What the actual fk…..?

I concur, watching it just now. Convinced Jessie J was that weird bee effort, they are reeling me in with their, clearly drug fuelled madness. This is utterly fucking mental.

My guess was Paloma Faith, good singer and her body language has the same weirdness about it.

You can add me to people who've been sucked in by the madness but still think the show is dreadful.

My only guess for the bee was Anne Hathaway, though she would be a pretty big name for them to have got. Mostly based on her comments of a princess being ready to become a queen (referencing The Princess Diaries) and being the joker in the pack (referring to the Dark Knight).  She's also done musicals so presumably is a decent singer.

On 18/01/2020 at 22:20, Scotty Tunbridge said:

After tonight;-

Monster is Ceelo Green 100%
The rest not a clue.

Whilst I agree it is Ceelo Green, Saturday's clues could easily point elsewhere.

Has been nominated for (though never won) several grammies.
Has remixed a Calvin Harris song.
Sang to a mouse.
Would be a novelty of having a "masked" DJ on The Masked Singer.

=> Deadmau5 (Joel Zimmerman)

Although, I suspect that was all done on purpose to try and lead them astray.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Given Mrs. Nosejob’s insistence on watching this crap, I have invented some new games to play in order to retain the last vestiges of my sanity. 

1. Gonathan Ross

It is slowly dawning on Jonathan Ross that he has signed up for a turkey of a TV show, witnessed by his increasingly ridiculous guesses. How many acts will remain when he has to miss the rest of the series due to some spurious reason?

2. Divining Davina

At the start of the show, guess how many times Davina McCall will ask “Who is that?” during the show, as if to remind herself what she’s being paid a lot of money to work out.

3. irRITAte Ora

Similar to the above, guess what pointless comment Rita Ora will make during each performance to show that she really is contributing to the programme. “I know that voice”, “I’m so confused” and “This is so hard” are strong favourites.

4. Alphabet Gap

Prior to the unmasking, guess how big a ranking gap there will be between the A-list celebrities the panel have been guessing and the true status of the actual performer. Double points awarded if Joel Dommett has to say the name before the panel actually recognise the performer rather than pretend to.

Edited by Funky Nosejob

On 26/01/2020 at 15:43, Funky Nosejob said:

Given Mrs. Nosejob’s insistence on watching this crap, I have invented some new games to play in order to retain the last vestiges of my sanity. 

1. Gonathan Ross

It is slowly dawning on Jonathan Ross that he has signed up for a turkey of a TV show, witnessed by his increasingly ridiculous guesses. How many acts will remain when he has to miss the rest of the series due to some spurious reason?

2. Divining Davina

At the start of the show, guess how many times Davina McCall will ask “Who is that?” during the show, as if to remind herself what she’s being paid a lot of money to work out.

3. irRITAte Ora

Similar to the above, guess what pointless comment Rita Ora will make during each performance to show that she really is contributing to the programme. “I know that voice”, “I’m so confused” and “This is so hard” are strong favourites.

4. Alphabet Gap

Prior to the unmasking, guess how big a ranking gap there will be between the A-list celebrities the panel have been guessing and the true status of the actual performer. Double points awarded if Joel Dommett has to say the name before the panel actually recognise the performer rather than pretend to.

Some of his guesses are weird including Natalie Cole who died 4 years ago !!

Watched this on Saturday. Genuinely most of the reason I tuned in was for Ken Jeong and he wasn't even fucking there!
Ken Jeong ill! Been dead about 10 years mate. Surely they're not suggesting he's monster?