Friendlys today.

Thesoccerguy

I managed to catch one in the Falkirk area today. Was at my young lads football and noticed a game at Little Kerse. I went over to find out it was Sandys v Harestanes. Caught the game from around the 25th minute and got to say for around 10 minutes Sandys looked good but lacked a real end product. To be honest Harestanes controlled this one a never looked like losing it. They upped it when needed and ended up winning by 4 or 5. Sandys looked decent but there big problem was there side line. There constant moaning and heckling the ref and opponent done their own players no good. Even comments of their s***e to a team who honestly looked comfortable all day is s joke. If Sandys want to be respected and spoke about like Harestanes or any of the other big boys in the country then they must start from the coaches and manager as they where a disgrace at the side. Entertaining game though and played at a high tempo but again Sandys huffed and puff with Harestanes showing the real quality.

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 16:54, Gaf said:

I managed to catch one in the Falkirk area today. Was at my young lads football and noticed a game at Little Kerse. I went over to find out it was Sandys v Harestanes. Caught the game from around the 25th minute and got to say for around 10 minutes Sandys looked good but lacked a real end product. To be honest Harestanes controlled this one a never looked like losing it. They upped it when needed and ended up winning by 4 or 5. Sandys looked decent but there big problem was there side line. There constant moaning and heckling the ref and opponent done their own players no good. Even comments of their s***e to a team who honestly looked comfortable all day is s joke. If Sandys want to be respected and spoke about like Harestanes or any of the other big boys in the country then they must start from the coaches and manager as they where a disgrace at the side. Entertaining game though and played at a high tempo but again Sandys huffed and puff with Harestanes showing the real quality.

grass

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 18:27, CFCboy92 said:

Seen Lothian Vale against Tollcross the day and Lothian out played Tollcross for much of the game, last 20mins Tollcross dominated without making any real clear chances. Lothian looking good going into the new year 

why u surprised tolcross are guffies