Glencairn and Racism.... and The Sun

DanMan

I see tomorrows Rag (The Sun) are running a report on the unfortunate event that happened at Tinto Park last Saturday. 

Can I just say as a Rossvale fan, who was at the game. It was one arsehole who shouted abuse at the lad. Totally wrong... There were no monkey chants. Glencairn should sue that rag. I would certainly be in their corner. The arsehole was wrong and I hope he learns, but as I have previously posted. The Glens manager imediately went to speak to Mati, when he got subbed... 

One arsehole cannot ruin Glens reputation in Junior football. 

I hope when tomorrows papers come out, the guys who were standing with him, give him what he deserves.

Rant over.. 

Guest Moomintroll

No idea who the guy is, but he has rightly pointed out that an innocent Club cannot be blamed for an ignorant individual spouting a lot of shite. Looks to me like a person with an affiliation to another team is defending Glencairn from being blamed for something that was out of their control.

No idea who the guy is, but he has rightly pointed out that an innocent Club cannot be blamed for an ignorant individual spouting a lot of shite. Looks to me like a person with an affiliation to another team is defending Glencairn from being blamed for something that was out of their control.

Glencairn is a very good club who will be horrified with this ,make no doubt about it.Good bunch of fans as well.This is not to say the person is definitely a Glens fan as I don’t know.

10 hours ago, jc1 said:

The sun is a fucking rag! Very weak coverage of the juniors yet the sjfa allow junior cup draws at that rags offices it's a shambles

coverage in the daily record is much worse...alright, but still piss poor ,  if you are a super league team

10 hours ago, jc1 said:

The sun is a fucking rag! Very weak coverage of the juniors yet the sjfa allow junior cup draws at that rags offices it's a shambles

oh and by the by regarding my comment about the record it was no defence of the sun .....i would rather have skid marks on my drawers than wipemy arse on that rag

It's not as if Glencairn have much of a support so it shouldn't be too hard to identify him.

Has the racist been told not to come back by glencairn? If its only a single guy that's about the least you would expect from the club. 

11 hours ago, DanMan said:

I see tomorrows Rag (The Sun) are running a report on the unfortunate event that happened at Tinto Park last Saturday. 

Can I just say as a Rossvale fan, who was at the game. It was one arsehole who shouted abuse at the lad. Totally wrong... There were no monkey chants. Glencairn should sue that rag. I would certainly be in their corner. The arsehole was wrong and I hope he learns, but as I have previously posted. The Glens manager imediately went to speak to Mati, when he got subbed... 

One arsehole cannot ruin Glens reputation in Junior football. 

I hope when tomorrows papers come out, the guys who were standing with him, give him what he deserves.

Rant over.. 

Having seen Rutherglen Glencairn away support (average age 73) i'm trying to work out which OAP forgot his medication.

Edited by Tutankhamen

16 hours ago, manofthematch said:

No a nice incident at all but glens will be delighted you've highlighted this again on a separate thread.... Not emoji848.png

btw yer boy plays with rossvale decent wee player but you ain't a supporters of the vale you'll support whoever he plays fir dan.

Think you need change yet patter Chris how many user names you got  now?