AUCHINLECK TALBOT V BEITH JUNIORS

happy

Big game tomorrow between two teams who are usually farther up the table.We must ask some serious questions from Beith and hope that they do not have the answers.Harder questions than those in the Champions League....erm.......sorry, harder questions than those asked by Ken Bruce In the Champions League of pop master!! Those were tough.Anyway, I diverse,  ☺️  new year.

1 hour ago, Sancho Panza said:

One of the few games a season that I look for both teams to get pumped :) :)

And if it's a draw the dropped points should go to poor wee Kilbirnie! ☺️

8 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Wilson did the right thing, nothing left to chance. 

No doubt in that mate, seems to happen to Shankers more than others though haha. In respects to Beith they started strong but big shez coming off with his hamstring opened things up for us in the 2nd and also the air. Thought McLean added a bit of spark when he came on but guess that asks the question why didnt he start? Usual kicks and elbows, think neilly took a sore one. All in no the contest I was expecting but will take that at home to Beith any day. 

McLeans best days are well and truly behind him.

No doubt in that mate, seems to happen to Shankers more than others though haha. In respects to Beith they started strong but big shez coming off with his hamstring opened things up for us in the 2nd and also the air. Thought McLean added a bit of spark when he came on but guess that asks the question why didnt he start? Usual kicks and elbows, think neilly took a sore one. All in no the contest I was expecting but will take that at home to Beith any day.