Watched a few of them, amazing.
He is. Finding watching him strangely hypnotic and relaxing.

15 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Can’t say they’ve done a video together for a wee while now. He’s an annoying p***k tbf.

Looked him up and he was on a rollercoaster talking about getting assaulted in a park in Atlanta and advocating against high taxes and big government.  Strange man.

Those Acorn to Arabella guys are hitting a rocky patch. Alix (the one who does more of the filming and less of the building) is having a break from being involved in the project which usually means it'll become a permanent one. I feel a bit bad for Steve who is left under lockdown building away mostly on his own. He once joked he'd be pissed off if he was still building it aged 40 and he's 35 now, I think he might end up in that situation looking at how long it takes to get those planks on.

Probably not everyone's cup of tea on here but as someone with awful feet I like seeing people worse off than me.  Enjoy...

I was going to post this on the George Floyd thread but I think that has now gone in another direction. 

I came across an interesting Youtuber who does some great US history videos on the civil war, one of them looked at differing Confederate statues in his home town. It captures the nuance of the issue and has a real eye opening non Confederate statue. 

This old boy feeds Raccoons in his back garden to carry on his late wife's hobby. 

don't think its already been posted but the JCS Criminal Psychology channel is something a friend put me onto, have seen a few of the videos and it's pretty compelling stuff watching how guilty people handle interrogations by police.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYwVxWpjeKFWwu8TML-Te9A

On 05/07/2020 at 08:59, LondonHMFC said:

Thought he had been quiet 

Screenshot_20200705_085916_com.whatsapp.jpg

aren't folk in ICU for covid paralysed and put into a coma? how did he see anything?

Wasn't Boris Johnson taking memos/news/playing games while in icu?

5 hours ago, bennett said:

Wasn't Boris Johnson taking memos/news/playing games while in icu?

That’s what I remember. At deaths door but in good spirits playing Sudoku and watching Blackadder.

Thought he had been quiet 
Screenshot_20200705_085916_com.whatsapp.thumb.jpg.c640acd47ff541445401fd878c50861e.jpg

Last post I seen from him he was at some football game in Serbia with a full crowd. I hope he’s no killed the old boy in the forest or or the old wife he visited in the abandoned village.

I quite like my theme parks etc so watch some of the youtubers who do the disney resorts/parks/universal etc. We’ve booked up for a disney cruise next year so went looking for reviews. I found a channel by a guy called Michael Kay and found him to be a bit strange. He seemed to be very excited/bordering on manic. Anyway I wondered if it was just me and googled, there’s a website called ‘gurugossip’ which seems to be a forum dedicated to youtubers and their weirdness. So i went down the rabbit hole and was reading all the stuff about how these youtubers basically grift on things like ‘patron’, this michael kay guy, people actually send him gift cards and punters gift them 5 star hotel stays etc. He goes on cruises with his equally creepy brother, its all a bit weird.

Someone calculated that on patron alone some of these youtubers make £30k a year.

9 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

don't think its already been posted but the JCS Criminal Psychology channel is something a friend put me onto, have seen a few of the videos and it's pretty compelling stuff watching how guilty people handle interrogations by police.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYwVxWpjeKFWwu8TML-Te9A

Seconded, stumbled accross this channel a dew days back. Having listened to the Sherri Rasmussen case on casefile podcast a while back, and hearing the Stephanie Lazarus interview. It was a pleasant surprise to see the video uploaded and dissected by JCS