World War Three Watch

Ralstonite

46 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Why is the generals funeral taking place in Iraq. I appreciate under Muslim tradition burial must take place within 24hrs but surely plenty time to take him home

Apparently he was blown to pieces when the missile hit so whats in the coffin is anybody's guess.

The irony of it is that cremation is strictly forbidden in Islam and considered a sin, and yet there must have been an instantaneous  thousands of degree Centigrade when the missile hit.

1 minute ago, hearthammer said:

Strangest thing to emerge from the news feeds was that the General was only identified by his RING.  Now that must have been some tattoo he had  😧

Tattoo are forbidden in Islam and considered a sin. as it changes the creation of Allah.

7 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Strangest thing to emerge from the news feeds was that the General was only identified by his RING.  Now that must have been some tattoo he had  😧

2 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Tattoo are forbidden in Islam and considered a sin. as it changes the creation of Allah.

What a meeting of minds we have here.

16 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

So maybe this tattoo of some Danish cartoon that I got because I found it amusing - well I guess I shouldn't be showing it to everyone when I take my next holiday to Helmand province.

Oh well.

Thanks for the warning.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:
Why is the generals funeral taking place in Iraq. I appreciate under Muslim tradition burial must take place within 24hrs but surely plenty time to take him home

I suspect because there is very little left of him.

Spoiler

1578137505456.png

NSFW

War usually breaks out when Cowdenbeath get promoted. 
Edinburgh City beat Cowdenbeath 2-0 before Christmas. 
Noble Peace Prize for City, thanks. 

Ironically if WWIII broke out tomorrow and the football was suspended Alloa would be saved from relegation. Just goes to show that these things even themselves out.

2 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

image.png.c27ba173a32f86b8ce1760401f7b8b6f.png

Couldn't get home, the mechanic said he can't get the parts to fix his motor till Monday

18 hours ago, pawpar said:

About time we had a world war. Xmas and new year is over and f**k all to look forward to apart from brexit. Bring it on IT'S WAR.

Decision Pending. WAR review complete. No retaliation.

Final score Iran 0 USA 1.

54 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

The thread title is making me think that it would be pretty cool to get a watch with a world war III theme. 

I found this is on eBay but it's £90 and I can't really justify the extravagance right now...

s-l300.jpg

Wait for the markets to crash, then you can buy it for £30. Then you can sell it for £100 when the market inevitably recovers (which it always does because the world wide economy depends on it).