January Transfers of '20

Didn't you pay a decent chunk of money for Ryan? Kiltie must be a sore one for you.

20k was rumoured at the time. Tho it’s now being suggested by a few it was mostly appearance related and him going back to Airdrie is abit of a goodwill gesture for us deliberately keeping him short of 50 appearances. Neither of these things are likely to be very reliable.

17 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Tho it’s now being suggested by a few it was mostly appearance related and him going back to Airdrie is abit of a goodwill gesture for us deliberately keeping him short of 50 appearances. Neither of these things are likely to be very reliable.

He's fallen out with Crawford but it's not because of that.

Good news about Dom Thomas; I know the Dumbarton fans will be weeping.

On 06/01/2020 at 22:53, 101 said:

Hearts have recalled / Dunfermline have pumped Harry Cochrane and Anthony McDonald back to Tynecastle

Harry Cochrane looked the real deal when he first came into hearts first team. Shame he seems to have regressed. I guess football is littered with similer examples, perhaps he will get back on track. A skillful player when I saw him.

1 minute ago, banditjag said:

Harry Cochrane looked the real deal when he first came into hearts first team. Shame he seems to have regressed. I guess football is littered with similer examples, perhaps he will get back on track. A skillful player when I saw him.

Might be suited to the premiership seemed to linger on the ball a little too much for the high tempo