St Mirren v Broxburn Athletic 18-01-2020

Lex

1 hour ago, Buddie Holly said:

maybe the fact that there are complaints every time you play should tell you something?or has everbody got it in for broxburn.i noticed 1 young fan,14 or 15,coming off a mini bus who was unable to walk and being helped towards the ground by adults.is this the norm at your away games?

Seriously are you asking that? No, we normally take about 50-100 to away games. I also didn't see any underage people drunk, i did see a lot of legal age young guys drinking and to me they all look like14 year old's too. I know they're legal age because I see a lot of them either driving their cars or drinking in the pubs. That's probably what you seen. Anyway, I hope you don't get relegated. Too nice a club and town to go down but that doesn't help in these things. 

29 minutes ago, albynpark said:

Seriously are you asking that? No, we normally take about 50-100 to away games. I also didn't see any underage people drunk, i did see a lot of legal age young guys drinking and to me they all look like14 year old's too. I know they're legal age because I see a lot of them either driving their cars or drinking in the pubs. That's probably what you seen. Anyway, I hope you don't get relegated. Too nice a club and town to go down but that doesn't help in these things. 

good luck for rest of season.