January Transfer Rumours

Having read through most the thread now! 
I would take Conway at Gayfield on loan! We could do with another wide player or player who can make chances..... 
Not sure if he would fancy play for a part time team though and unsure if he would be happy at maybe not even getting a game! 

Re read this thread and no clue who you are meaning?

Do you mean Craig?

If so he is at Salford City? Lol

Hows that fair
It's not we need money they have money.
If I was united and QPR offered 1m+ I'd phone up the pars and offer 100k.
Not much of a change, hes not as good but would score another ten goals probably.
Bit of a risk.
For us it would cost us top four. Would maybe ask for more money but it would be hard to replace nisbet at this stage but also financially impossible for us to turn down.
No actual evidence of any offers or talk but it would make sense for United.

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

It's not we need money they have money.
If I was united and QPR offered 1m+ I'd phone up the pars and offer 100k.
Not much of a change, hes not as good but would score another ten goals probably.
Bit of a risk.
For us it would cost us top four. Would maybe ask for more money but it would be hard to replace nisbet at this stage but also financially impossible for us to turn down.
No actual evidence of any offers or talk but it would make sense for United.

Why are QPR likely to sign him for £1m when he could have been their in the summer for nothing - it's not like he's playing at a higher level than he was last season? 

Why are QPR likely to sign him for £1m when he could have been their in the summer for nothing - it's not like he's playing at a higher level than he was last season? 
They've scouted him, I'm guessing a million is very very cheap for someone who could potentially score a few in the championship.
Maybe the scotland call up and being at the top club adds to value?
Hope he doesn't go because nisbet would be a quick cheap option and we couldn't stand in their way.
All rumours as yet, I'm sure qpr and others have plenty targets beside shankland

38 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

They've scouted him, I'm guessing a million is very very cheap for someone who could potentially score a few in the championship.
Maybe the scotland call up and being at the top club adds to value?
Hope he doesn't go because nisbet would be a quick cheap option and we couldn't stand in their way.
All rumours as yet, I'm sure qpr and others have plenty targets beside shankland

Go to bed, ffs.

I'm not sure QPR will bid. They sent Les Ferdinand up to the derby and Shankland never even got on the park. [emoji20]

Really shankland played the whole 90 mins in the Dundee Derby last week

2 minutes ago, gogs said:
50 minutes ago, Dele said:
I'm not sure QPR will bid. They sent Les Ferdinand up to the derby and Shankland never even got on the park. emoji20.png

Woooooosh!

13 minutes ago, gogs said:
1 hour ago, Dele said:
I'm not sure QPR will bid. They sent Les Ferdinand up to the derby and Shankland never even got on the park. emoji20.png

suspicious tim allen GIF