January Transfer Rumours

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Surprised to see Ludo type out a reply then delete it. 

After his 'I always say we need this topic but never get it!' to a dramatic 'do you expect me to remember last January' climbdown earlier today,, he once again has proven himself to be the biggest shitehouse this forum has ever seen. 

Dele, go back to stalking posters through content they posted 7+ year ago before you made a new alias instead of your sniveling passive aggressive shitehousery.

Edited by Ludo*1

The majority of the Dundee 'rumours' just seem to be 'players Dundee fans want in'. Craig Gordon, for example. Nothing at all been linked between us and him, yet one guy says he hopes we get him on loan and some consider it a 'link'. The only players I know even have rumours about them are Callachan, Webster and Lyons in, and Dorrans out.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Dele, go back to stalking posters through content they posted 7+ year ago before you made as new alias instead of your sniveling passive aggressive shitehousery.

Did this make sense when you typed this out or are you sitting on your chair shaking because somebody is pulling you up again? 

It's okay, it's only the Internet. 

Just now, Dele said:

Did this make sense when you typed this out or are you sitting on your chair shaking because somebody is pulling you up again? 

It's okay, it's only the Internet. 

I'm sitting shaking thinking you might discover my real name and start stalking me all over the web tbh.

Was that why you made a new alias?

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm sitting shaking thinking you might discover my real name and start stalking me all over the web tbh.

Was that why you made a new alias?

I've got no idea what you're on about. Care to elaborate? 

Edit : Feel free to take it to PM. 

Edited by Dele

Dunfermline will hopefully playing bring out your goalkeeper round the premiership.

Heavily linked with a shock move for Craig Gordon or Foderinham

Spoiler

Just added the last bit for lazy journos. But we do need a keeper asap.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

@RandomGuy., I got this for you.

Liam Gordon has just returned to form and St Johnstone went the last 5 games undefeated, not conceding in 4 of them. That's down to Gordon. He's a colossus and if he wasn't at St Johnstone he'd be playing regularly for Scotland. That won't be happening anytime soon though, SFA n' that. 

Too fucking right. It's a conspiracy.

As an aside, what's the beef between you and Ludo? I don't get the chance to read the forum as much as I used to (today being an obvious exception, seeing as I can't be arsed doing any work) and I think I've missed it.

@Ludo*1 can answer too - I'm all ears.

Just so this post is vaguely on topic - Dundee have better midfield options than Callachan already at the club. Unless McPake has taken leave of his senses, there's no way he should be playing ahead of Dorran, McGowan, Byrne, Robertson or even a half fit Ness.

He might do a job at Queen of the South. I'm not really familiar with their squad. His best attribute is his energy and ability to get up and down the pitch. Everything else is either unremarkable or downright poor.

Edited by Kyle

6 minutes ago, Kyle said:

As an aside, what's the beef between you and Ludo? I don't get the chance to read the forum as much as I used to (today being an obvious exception, seeing as I can't be arsed doing any work) and I think I've missed it.

@Ludo*1

He's a gobshite, basically. Then when he's called out as such goes into a big massive hissy fit before apologising and trying to be everyone's best mate. Desperate to be liked only to then go into a massive hissy fit and fabricate stories when he's called out on something later. Habit of deleting posts too. 

15 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Too fucking right. It's a conspiracy.

@Ludo*1 can answer too - I'm all ears.

Just so this post is vaguely on topic - Dundee have better midfield options than Callachan already at the club. Unless McPake has taken leave of his senses, there's no way he should be playing ahead of Dorran, McGowan, Byrne, Robertson or even a half fit Ness.

He might do a job at Queen of the South. I'm not really familiar with their squad. His best attribute is his energy and ability to get up and down the pitch. Everything else is either unremarkable or downright poor.

Dele is an utter welt who has a habit of being passive aggressive to other posters online. He's a serial attention seeker who is always trying to be a bit of a shite WUM. He repeatedly takes one snippet of a post and tries to belittle others. That's of course, when he's not mentioning things that happened on the forum years upon years ago despite only having an account since February. The creepy nature of him finding people on Twitter and trying to publicly shame them on here is also a bit weird, but I've nothing necessarily against him for that.

Anyways, I'm done - back on ignore he goes.

Edited by Ludo*1

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You'd be a shite salesman.

Oh yeah? Well you smell like a cabbage.

1 minute ago, Dele said:

He's a gobshite, basically. Then when he's called out as such goes into a big massive hissy fit before apologising and trying to be everyone's best mate. Desperate to be liked only to then go into a massive hissy fit and fabricate stories when he's called out on something later. Habit of deleting posts too. 

Ludo likes to come onto the St Johnstone thread and start a post with 'I'm not trolling but'.... and then proceed to ask a trolling question about broken down old strikers or defenders or not being able to keep the manager or maintaining our place in the top flight. Standard stuff. He's quite liberal with the old green dots though which is nice. 

Doesn't seem to appreciate that his team haven't finished above St Johnstone for more than half of his life and casting stones is perhaps not always a good idea.

You two should squash the beef though. You both seem like decent sorts (yes I want to be your friend too) and it has been going on too long. Perhaps ironic given that I'm calling to question RandomGuy's personal hygiene in the very same post, but I think it's always nice to get along with your club mates on a multi-club platform. Except for Treehouse Tam obviously - can't associate with a hobo.

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Perhaps ironic given that I'm calling to question RandomGuy's personal hygiene in the very same post

TBF its only an insult if its wrong.

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

Dunfermline will hopefully playing bring out your goalkeeper round the premiership.

Heavily linked with a shock move for Craig Gordon or Foderinham

Hide contents

Just added the last bit for lazy journos. But we do need a keeper asap.

Have a bad feeling it'll be someone like Conor Hazard or Jack Ruddy. 

A quick glance at 3rd choice keepers would say Ryan Fulton or Andy Firth could maybe happen, Hearts have a few keepers aswell. 

My bets on Hazard though. 

I do enjoy nipping into the tartan army forum and seing what stalwart Scotland are missing out on from St Johnstone, Zandar Clark was a solid banter shout, he's not even thst competent at Premiership level although at least that seems well known now. 

Have a bad feeling it'll be someone like Conor Hazard or Jack Ruddy. 
A quick glance at 3rd choice keepers would say Ryan Fulton or Andy Firth could maybe happen, Hearts have a few keepers aswell. 

My bets on Hazard though. 

I do enjoy nipping into the tartan army forum and seing what stalwart Scotland are missing out on from St Johnstone, Zandar Clark was a solid banter shout, he's not even thst competent at Premiership level although at least that seems well known now. 

If you sign Jack Ruddy then his brother will have a go at anyone who criticises him when the inevitable blunders start happening.

Shite goalkeeper and seems to be a bit of a dick as well.

Least you're not upset about it. I've made many other shite posts too, like the one above, because it's derailing the topic of the thread. Speaking of shit list posts and calling posters out for content on here years ago, remember that time you tried to accept a piss take 'award' for best poster on here? [emoji38]
I think I still made the top 50 of posters that year, maybe the year after as well. We're going 10 years back now though. I doubt you'll ever trouble such lists. You are good at making "List threads", so I guess that's something...

Just now, Big Gus said:
1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:
Least you're not upset about it. I've made many other shite posts too, like the one above, because it's derailing the topic of the thread. Speaking of shit list posts and calling posters out for content on here years ago, remember that time you tried to accept a piss take 'award' for best poster on here? emoji38.png

I think I still made the top 50 of posters that year, maybe the year after as well. We're going 10 years back now though. I doubt you'll ever trouble such lists. You are good at making "List threads", so I guess that's something...

:lol: f**k sake.

9 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Zandar Clark was a solid banter shout, he's not even thst competent at Premiership level although at least that seems well known now. 

35 clean sheets in 101 Premiership games, and only 130 goals conceded, isn't "competent"?