January Transfer Rumours

I've moaned for years that P&B should have topics about newsworthy items rather than just getting hidden away in the related club's thread thus a large portion miss out on the gossip, rumours etc. So I'm creating this thread as basically a one shop stop for all the latest January rumours.

So far for Dundee we've been 'linked' with Graham Webster (Montrose), Craig Wighton (Hearts) & Ross Callachan (St Johnstone). Only Callachan's link has made a newspaper.

Outgoing - Dorrans is being linked online to Aberdeen.

Edited by Ludo*1

I've moaned for years that P&B should have topics about newsworthy items rather than just getting hidden away in the related club's thread thus a large portion miss out on the gossip, rumours etc. So I'm creating this thread as basically a one shop stop for all the latest January rumours. So far for Dundee we've been 'linked' with Graham Webster (Montrose), Craig Wighton (Hearts) & Ross Callachan (St Johnstone). Only Callachan's link has made a newspaper.

Queens also linked with Ross Callachan, same article. Been it for now

As I check paper websites, I see we’re linked with Montroses Blair Lyons. But Dundee United, St Mirren and Patrick also reported to be interested.

5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've moaned for years that P&B should have topics about newsworthy items rather than just getting hidden away in the related club's thread thus a large portion miss out on the gossip, rumours etc. So I'm creating this thread as basically a one shop stop for all the latest January rumours.

So far for Dundee we've been 'linked' with Graham Webster (Montrose), Craig Wighton (Hearts) & Ross Callachan (St Johnstone). Only Callachan's link has made a newspaper.

You mean a thread like we have every window in every forum?

You could at least have done it right :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

You mean a thread like we have every window in every forum?

You could at least have done it right :rolleyes:

Do we not usually only have a pinned thread for confirmed signings and a different one for rumours?

St Johnstone are willing to punt Steven Anderson, Ross Callachan, Danny Swanson and David McMillan this window, Anderson and McMillan currently out on loan but sure something could be arranged, if any of you fancy any of them 😂 Swanson is likely to be released at some point this window, Callachan seems to more likely be a loan.

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

St Johnstone are willing to punt Steven Anderson, Ross Callachan, Danny Swanson and David McMillan this window, Anderson and McMillan currently out on loan but sure something could be arranged, if any of you fancy any of them 😂 Swanson is likely to be released at some point this window, Callachan seems to more likely be a loan.

Anderson and McMillan have both played for two teams this season already. Neither is going anywhere other than the club they are currently on loan to.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Queens also linked with Ross Callachan, same article. Been it for now

As I check paper websites, I see we’re linked with Montroses Blair Lyons. But Dundee United, St Mirren and Patrick also reported to be interested.

Blair Lyon is a fantastic talent

7 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Anderson and McMillan have both played for two teams this season already. Neither is going anywhere other than the club they are currently on loan to.

I'd tried to forget the Betfred Cup this season, tbh.

We’ve been linked to Blair Lyons, Gary Miller and Brian Graham. Alan Forrest too but would imagine that would be in the summer. All are just internet rumours, nothing’s been said from the club or in the press.

15 minutes ago, Reid said:

We’ve been linked to Blair Lyons, Gary Miller and Brian Graham. Alan Forrest too but would imagine that would be in the summer. All are just internet rumours, nothing’s been said from the club or in the press.

Graham has featured quite a lot for us this season, I would be surprised at him leaving. Especially with Ross Stewart potentially being sold.

2 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Stoke, Blackburn and Brentford have had scouts up watching him this season.

Ahh okay, I've always been impressed by him. Was well worth the fee you paid to St Mirren.

Surely you guys wouldn't sell until the summer though?