Clyde Vs Stranraer

Started the game terribly with Lamont, Love and Johnston making awful decisons in possession. Handed them the initiative.

Daft tackle from Cuddihy. Looked like a foul ahead of the opening goal.

Johnston should have been subbed immediately, no surprise the Stranraer left back scored. Imagine playing him in front of Lamont.

I could understand what Lennon was trying with Lamont at right back but, as David said, keeping Johnston in front of him was ludicrous.

Wallace is a waste of space.

Stranraer, to be fair, have set up with an effective game plan. They're still not very impressive but have been miles ahead of us.

Sh!te. Comfortable at h/t. Bad tactics in 2nd half. Max Currie stopped Clyde several times. I thought the ref was just shit in general. We also missed some sitters. Just god awful. As someone said you can see why we are bottom.

Wtf is DG playing at this level for. If he played for us its a cricket score but we have poor strikers. He skinned our centre halves. Mind you I blame the manager for not instructing someone to sit in front and protect back four.

Done well to get back into from half time but we really should be beating Stranraer at home if we want to stay in this league.

Every goal we lost was terrible defending and they could have scored more. Goodwillie was fantastic in the second half was some header to level it at 3 each. We also missed some great chances in the second half.

1 hour ago, sydney said:

Thank God I couldn’t make it today due to illness. Shocking score line and stats look embarrassing, even considering we’re down to 10 men. 

Take that back. Wish I’d been there now. Sounds like a crazy game. 

Can I just say Darren smith was absolutely outstanding when he came on. I have been critical of him and yes he has his bad days but oh my he really impressed today. 
Today has got me wondering if Smith could do a job as a right wing back.
Today he offered much more than Cuddihy has in recent matches.

Sh!te. Comfortable at h/t. Bad tactics in 2nd half. Max Currie stopped Clyde several times. I thought the ref was just shit in general. We also missed some sitters. Just god awful. As someone said you can see why we are bottom.
Was really surprised that Stranraer did not sit back in the second half
Gave Goodwillie plenty of chances to run at the defence. Agree officiating was garbage again. The near side linesman was not interested and made some bizarre offside calls.
Can I just say Darren smith was absolutely outstanding when he came on. I have been critical of him and yes he has his bad days but oh my he really impressed today. 
Agree Smith had a good second half. Was much more effective than Johnston.

Decent crowd today just over 850 and Arrira lounge sold out. Would like to see them do away with the lounge entrance fee would sold out more often.

The random pitch invasion by the young fan was rather bizzare [emoji23]

35 minutes ago, Blue1870 said:

Wtf is DG playing at this level for. If he played for us its a cricket score but we have poor strikers. He skinned our centre halves. Mind you I blame the manager for not instructing someone to sit in front and protect back four.

It's because he's a rapist, good player but a total scumbag.

28 minutes ago, Jack Burton said:

Done well to get back into from half time but we really should be beating Stranraer at home if we want to stay in this league.

Every goal we lost was terrible defending and they could have scored more. Goodwillie was fantastic in the second half was some header to level it at 3 each. We also missed some great chances in the second half.

Yeah Goodies 3rd was a really well taken header. First was a calm finish too with the keeper rushing out to him. Couldn't believe it though when he never put the one away when everyone stopped thinking he was offside.

Done well to get anything out that after a completely inept first half then going behind again near the end. Goodie's run for his penalty was absolutely superb. As spirited as our fight back was I'd be raging if I was Stranraer and not going away with all 3 points there.

Edited by C. Muir