Clyde Vs Stranraer

What are your thoughts?

Big game for Clyde. Mixed results and performances against Saturday's visitors previously. I predict Saturday to be a close, tight affair. 

Clyde 2-1 DGW and Ally Love to score for the Bully Wee.

Edited by TheBigGuy

Lot of positives from the Dumbarton game by the sounds of things.
Few more players available to the manager this weekend, sounds like Denny Johnston will be with us, Ryan Stevenson coming in and Hamill, Thomson and Robertson all set to return.
Fingers crossed can kick on and close the gap on Forfar.

Stranraer have a hell of a lot of options up front now. Stevenson, Johnston, Dangana and Jones. All big strong players and with one or more of them probably making their debut tomorrow, I'd be surprised and delighted if we didn't concede.

Massive game for THE BLUES.

Whilst pleased with the players returning I will reserve judgement on the new signings ( two goals each)!!!!

SF now needs to bring the best out of our team and I for one still believe he is the right man to take us forward.

KEEP THE FAITH

CMON THE BLUES

Going down to ten men in a game where you really don’t want to lose isn’t a good idea. Stranraer have been better than us in every department. Ten men or not, it’s embarrassing how poor our ball retention has become. 9 absolute passengers so far with only the goalie getting any credit for a couple of good saves.