The dreaded drop

Sancho Panza

4 hours ago, superpollok said:

Agree with that.

Both Cumnock and Troon have the issue of not many games called off either through park or Cumnock going out cup early. So teams do have a chance to pull points back and come later in the season there will be a lot of dead games where one team have something to play for and mid table lot don’t.

Would like to see Glencairn stay up, but unfortunately they seem to be really struggling after a couple of wins at the start of the season. They really need to put a Rossvale type run together.

Out of the teams down there, happy to see KRR go down and ideally Cumnock due to the guy in the dug out.

A Rossvale type run HaHa....  8 wins and a draw in the last 10 league games. I think even Talbot would take that. 

Edited by DanMan

I don't think anybody anticipated a Rossvale run of that magnitude mate. 4 points from our 1st 8 games. 25 from the last 10. 

I don’t think they did. But my point is still valid, for Glencairn to get out the situation they are in then they need that’s sort of run.

Meadow did it last season, so it’s not unique to Rossvale.

However did say at the weekend to a few people, Gormley is looking like manager of the season

I don't think anybody anticipated a Rossvale run of that magnitude mate. 4 points from our 1st 8 games. 25 from the last 10. 
I think the point that superpollok was making was that Glencairn are going to have to go on a run like Rossvale have, but using you as an example that form can change very quickly.

I'm not sure why that would be something to be disputed.

12 minutes ago, glensmad said:

I think the point that superpollok was making was that Glencairn are going to have to go on a run like Rossvale have, but using you as an example that form can change very quickly.

I'm not sure why that would be something to be disputed.

Nobody is disputing it Glens. I am pointing out that Rossvale went on a Talbot type run. Not a Rossvale run

Guest Nocknosh1988
4 hours ago, andy25 said:

How can you say Cumnock ate safe?
Your recent form would suggest otherwise.

There’s no way Troon will catch us. Can’t see benburb finishing higher than us either 

1 hour ago, andy25 said:

emoji848.png

Benburb will finish higher than Cumnock for me. I don't think they will be in any danger. Rob Roy look doomed. Glencairn have games in hand, but don't look like winning too many of them. Troon or Cumnock for me to join both Glens and KRR . But still a lot of football to be played

Rossvale staying up is something bordering on a miracle. They don't seem to have any visible means of support. Every game is away. Some might look to the manager and players but the one person from Rossvale most Junior and Senior clubs should be looking to recruit is the treasurer. Hopefully we ain't staring at a Cambuslang scenario were we see quick fire success followed by a Mafia style hit.