New Year plans

Romeo

I don't know how the folk that make the steak pies work out the portion divisions. "1lb pie - 3-4 people". "Right gran, here's your serving, 4 pieces of meat and a 5cm square bit of pastry"

Guest Moomintroll
I don't know how the folk that make the steak pies work out the portion divisions. "1lb pie - 3-4 people". "Right gran, here's your serving, 4 pieces of meat and a 5cm square bit of pastry"
Wait, you are meant to share a steak pie?

Other half has been unwell the past few days and as a result has pretty much cancelled our plans today of going out for food and getting pissed. She’s suggested I go back home and go out with my mates if I want, as she’s not bothered.

First thoughts are;

82FE75B9-7AA2-46D7-A40C-4B9A612FE1A7-4174-000001C88B3C914E.jpg.8f4155caf8744ae2ee4cf5a1fdda4b80.jpg

My suspicions were correct, and I stupidly fell for it.

14 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Went round to see my father today to make sure he had enough food and because I hadn't seen him since Saturday. He was fine but not happy that no one had been round to see him yesterday. He understood my situation but still had a moan, that's fine. I'll find out why this happened, if it did happen.

I got back home its only a 15 minute walk and realised I maybe shouldn't have done that but then I had to. Just exhausted from that effort and had a sleep through most of the afternoon, just started shivering and couldn't get warm. Feeling better now after maybe around 4 hours sleep and some mac and cheese for dinner. Just going to stay in bed for the rest of the evening with the laptop for company.  Really wanting to get back to health, running out of holidays, things to do.

Can't underestimate how good a nice mac and cheese is, homemade is always best.

Let me get this straight. You went to see your old man who might have starved and had no new year visitors, but we're supposed to feel sorry for you because you've got the cold or an upset tummy or something. 

Excuse me while I nominate you for Child of the Year.