New Year plans

Romeo

3 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Comme j'ai dit, il est un bellend qui sais rien     👍

La même a toi et ta famille.

Nous avons découvrir un mode à lancer les mots mauvais a lui et il ne peut pas connaître.

J'utilise l'App donc je ne peux pas voire les points rouges, l'ignorance est le bonheur emoji3.png

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Working a 7-7 tomorrow morning on triple time so my Missus took herself and the kids to her Mum and Dads in Inverness for a tame party. So for the first time In my life I’ll be on my own at Hogmanay. 

Its fucking ace.

Meant to be going out to a party shortly but I’m hiding in bed in the hope the others forget about me and head off out leaving me here in peace.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Meant to be going out to a party shortly but I’m hiding in bed in the hope the others forget about me and head off out leaving me here in peace.

If you find yourself lost, pop down to Polwarth as I’m drinking some hardcore Teapigs and watching the episode of Rab C Nebitt where he went to Italia 90. 

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

You should join them.  You ken how to make a Weegie Bored...

And also how not to give two Bucks about a meths/pomagne/buckfast cocktail-swilling raj comme toi.

Have a good New Year and 2020.    Normal service will sans doubt resume on and in the forums as and when.