New Year plans

Romeo

I'm going to my mates house in Bannockburn to get pished, fairly unspectacular but will, in my opinion be infinitely better than wading through the crowds of some fucking street party in the freezing cold or being in some random pub with scores of once a year drinkers with fights breaking out every half hour with a fifteen minute wait at the bar to get served after some clown spills your drink all over you as said pub is ridiculously over crowded. 

Happy New Year when it comes to everyone except Tories and c***s who buy The Sun.

Up in St Andrews for it however I am working at this gala dinner (not got a lot to do to be honest) but got the family with me and my colleague and his family whom we're all pals outside of work so it should be a good one, just a shiter I can't drink more than 2 or 3pints 🙈 either way it's all going on the company credit card, no danger I'm paying 5* prices 😂

Thankfully my wee baby daughter having a snooze just now so hopefully she'll stay up for the bells! My 12 year old I'll probably not see him as he's already made pals with half the hotel. 

Have a good one when it comes people 👍

Screenshot_20191231_175403.thumb.jpg.c466d5dcdc743dd461bb5c0c0813996e.jpg

Guest Moomintroll
Better save some of your dot rouges for after the bells when you scour the whole site with your gatling gun   [emoji23][emoji23]
Will he not get a new set after Midnight? Be very afeared hammer of the heart.

28 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
44 minutes ago, hearthammer said:
Better save some of your dot rouges for after the bells when you scour the whole site with your gatling gun   emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Will he not get a new set after Midnight? Be very afeared hammer of the heart.

If he's stalking me, then the rest of P & B can sleep easy.  He's so predictable.  Schoolboy petulance of the highest ordure, methinks  😂

4 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Pas grave, continues-tu.

Merci, mon Brave.  J'espere c'est tres bon ce soir pour toi et la famille

Le monsieur de marsh il n'est pas content parce qu'il ne savais pas francais.  Il donne les points rouge. Quelle bellend   😂

Edited by hearthammer