New Year plans

Romeo

Been up since crack of dawn, I'm at work and kids driving my wife nuts so probably a takeaway and a few. She will no doubt go to bed early.
Might turn the wife on and have a rare go on that..

I'll be in Camden having a few drinks then will probably go watch the fireworks at midnight from Alexandra Palace or Primrose Hill. A fairly quiet one with the Mrs tonight, followed by the real event tomorrow - getting Gincardine levels of leathered whilst watching the darts. 

Update. I’m going to start drinking now and pace myself for an almighty crescendo around midnight.

Was considering opening a bottle of Broughton Brewery IPA as Santa brought me a mixed case......[emoji1335].......but now have to go to Lidl’s as we now have visitors tonight, they’re staying over so will be a late one with much imbibing.
Oh well...........

Just now, Florentine_Pogen said:

Was considering opening a bottle of Broughton Brewery IPA as Santa brought me a mixed case......emoji1335.png.......but now have to go to Lidl’s as we now have visitors tonight, they’re staying over so will be a late one with much imbibing.
Oh well...........

Thankfully I’m back in the hoose with no further driving required. 

🍻 

2 hours ago, Ross. said:

Not too far off my plan, apart from working today. Considering sending her to the off sales for a few cans for me, just for the fun of her reaction.

Not sure if I am delighted or disappointed by this. Just received a Whatsapp confirming she has bought me a few tins of Chopfab.

3 minutes ago, Torpar said:

Hipster Wankdorf, just get on the old Feldschlösschen! 

Chopfab is the future. Tremendous beer. Feldy is horrendous. If I was going for a classic it would have to be Quöllfrisch but the hangovers I get off that just aren't worth it.

Edited by Ross.

Quiet night in with the wife waiting for our son to return from his midnight piping gig, wee celebration once he's home then bed. Mother in laws for the traditional family steak pie dinner tomorrow then weather permitting Ayr races on Thursday before we all return to work and normality on Friday. Not the worst few days of the year but will be glad once the decs come down and normal routine returns. Only so much eating and drinking I can take these days.