New Year plans

Romeo

Working til around 10pm . The mrs is going to the in-laws for the bells and a couple of drinks , so I will go there to pick her up on the way home and see the bells on with them . Drink free , home for 1ish and not at all bothered , the bells are pish .

Day out to Musselburgh races tomorrow with around a dozen of us which will be good crack  , so looking much more forward to that . 

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

Me and Mrs Romeo like to get away for a few days and will be doing that this year leaving this afternoon for god's country, Dumfries and Galloway.

What are your plans, do you think new year is a pile of poo, do you go away?

Tory shite hole

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Alcohol & Ching.

Those were the days

12 minutes ago, Ross. said:

No idea. She is 5 month pregnant so most likely not a lot.

Aye similar. Mines 7 months, so even when I thought I could plan something I was told not to bother.
Glad of it now. Have a few days off work and I want to sit about and do f**k all. She'll be sleepin by 10pm I bet so I will watch a film or maybe even stick the playstation on for a rare go on that.

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Aye similar. Mines 7 months, so even when I thought I could plan something I was told not to bother.
Glad of it now. Have a few days off work and I want to sit about and do f**k all. She'll be sleepin by 10pm I bet so I will watch a film or maybe even stick the playstation on for a rare go on that.

Not too far off my plan, apart from working today. Considering sending her to the off sales for a few cans for me, just for the fun of her reaction.

Guest Moomintroll
Mandatory to watch surely? 
And then complain like f**k that it's not funny
You don't need to watch it to do that, you can safely assume that will be the case.

51 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Tory shite hole

Those were the days

There is no greater joy on the planet than a cheeky hour of fifa when she's at the shops. 

13 minutes ago, Ylf said:

new year is pish now. staying in. getting a takeaway and have a few drinks in house. years ago would’ve been in toon on the ching. changed days. hangover free in morning is appealing

Just get on the ching in the hoose. Saves having to wait on a takeaway! 

I hope that stroppy bitch at your work nuts you when you go back.

14 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

I hope that stroppy bitch at your work nuts you when you go back.

Double entendre right there.