January Transfers

36 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:
2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:
There might not be much point posting every St Mirren move today separately... but Ethan Erhahon has gone to Championship strugglers Barnsley on loan in one of the weirder transfers of the window so far.

Hes gone to play in their under 23s which is even weirder

I guess they see him as one for the future. They can suss him out, risk-free, over the rest of the season. If they like him, we'll sell him for £200k (probably). If they don't like him, we have him on contract for next season and he might come back a better player. 

I'll try and go through all the transfers and clarify free transfers, and undisclosed transfers, I'll try and avoid certain figures but some (Kennedy to Aberdeen) have been fairly widely discussed.

9 hours ago, capt_oats said:

#WelcomeRolando

Another. ANOTHER fucking winger!

What is Robinson's obsession with signing players who "can play anywhere across the front three"? Has he got some clause in his contract that says that he has to sign at least three wingers a season and never sign an actual striker? His record of signing forward players since he took over almost three years ago now is awful. 

St Mirren, finally, bring the transfer window to an end.

How do people think their club got on?

I dont think either loan players for Saints were planned before the final week, nor do I think Kennedy leaving was intended.

Not as good a window as we probably needed but the CB position has been strengthened, cover was brought in due to Davidsons injury, and a new attacker was added.

Cant judge it until the season ends really, but in terms of planning and executing signings, it was a disaster.