Championship EL Classico 04th January 2020

Village elder

Never mind the Old Farm game between the ugly sisters , Never mind  the Cumnock and Talbot kick about never mind any game with the  any of the  other wannabes .The 4th of January is the day the world of junior football has been waiting for....the wests highest goal  scorers playing free flowing silky soccer , much admired by all and sundry -Cumbernauld United -take on the Legends Galacticos / Mercenaries at the theatre of dreams Guys Meadow with a 13:45 kick off .If you dream of the Legends  superstars  possibly falling on their footballing a@se get yer self to Cumbernauld this week end...I'm reliably informed that there has been an unprecedented number of requests from the  tag wearing valley dwellers to have their curfews suspended in order to attend this festival of football .A warm welcome is extended to all and sundry 

Edited by Village elder

Probably be postponed [emoji846]

Never mind the Old Farm game between the ugly sisters , Never mind  the Cumnock and Talbot kick about never mind any game with the  any of the  other wannabes .The 4th of January is the day the world of junior football has been waiting for....the wests highest goal  scorers playing free flowing silky soccer , much admired by all and sundry -Cumbernauld United -take on the Legends Galacticos / Mercenaries at the theatre of dreams Guys Meadow with a 13:45 kick off .If you dream of the Legends  superstars  possibly falling on their footballing a@se get yer self to Cumbernauld this week end...I'm reliably informed that there has been an unprecedented number of requests from the  tag wearing valley dwellers to have their curfews suspended in order to attend this festival of football .A warm welcome is extended to all and sundry 

54 minutes ago, Village elder said:

We will have a big support mate and should be a cracker 

put a wee post on the super dooper premier league post letting folks know about  Saturdays game of the millenium and some tosser removed it.........how sad .Perhaps they thought they were being infected by red necked banjo playing inbreds.......no folks it's not the Dundee derby..aah well your loss

22 hours ago, Village elder said:

I didn't hear any fans singing "eee I eee I oh!" at Parkhead

Wee update for tomorrow, park looking good so fingers x all good to go.

Bumper 36 page full colour programme on sale for £1.00,3 lucky programme winners will each receive a bottle of Malt Whisky.

Hat-trix Bar will be open from 11am(hopefully with some New Year specials) and the snack Bar from 12.30.

Thanks to David Brown who will provide highlights of this game.

Usual entry fee £6/£3 with under 16's free