January Transfer Window 2020

Give Russell McLean a chance, remember players read this site and you two are not helping and are only reducing value. Russell needs to be played directly through the centre not on the right or left, let him settle back into the squad and give him the support required.

I have to say that he always seems to do really well against us!   I think him and Goodwillie would be a pretty decent partnership.

In fact anyone partnering Goodie would be welcome given that he has been a lone and often isolated  striker ever since he arrived!

Edited by FREDDYFRY

9 hours ago, esortnom said:

Give Russell McLean a chance, remember players read this site and you two are not helping and are only reducing value. Russell needs to be played directly through the centre not on the right or left, let him settle back into the squad and give him the support required.

Agreed, and apology to Russel, if you are reading.

SP was impressed with him, so there must be something there!

So pull yer finger out Russel and give a fair bit more laldy 

9 hours ago, esortnom said:

Hope he didn't read any Forfar threads then. Jeezo.

On 04/01/2020 at 12:22, TamClyde said:

Gregg Wylde to Clyde after being released as a free agent from livi. Looks a decent signing

He's hilariously shite. Unfit, lost his pace and his attitude is shocking. If you're a team based on doing hard work then good luck, if you can afford someone to walk about and bother their arse half the game then he's your man

5 minutes ago, esortnom said:

I take it you saw the whole 146 minutes that Russell McLean played for Forfar, 2 starts, one goal and 8 minutes as a sub. Better scoring ratio than most of the Forfar team. Well done Russell!

Had an assist in his other start. I'd have liked to have seen a wee bit more of him but as I was getting at I was in the minority.

You're forgetting the fact he is a complete shitebag.

I take it you saw the whole 146 minutes that Russell McLean played for Forfar, 2 starts, one goal and 8 minutes as a sub. Better scoring ratio than most of the Forfar team. Well done Russell!

Hiya Russell, hiya pal!

Apart from the one minute at Stranraer where I don’t think I missed much, yes and it was abysmal to watch. A waste of a loan. There’s a reason why it was just two starts and eight minutes as a sub.

9 minutes ago, iamnotgarybollan said:

Hiya Russell, hiya pal!

Apart from the one minute at Stranraer where I don’t think I missed much, yes and it was abysmal to watch. A waste of a loan. There’s a reason why it was just two starts and eight minutes as a sub.

And there must have been a reason why Petrie went and got him from Peterhead. 

And there must have been a reason why Petrie went and got him from Peterhead. 
Id be more concerned as to why petrie was happy to send him to a local rival.

boy thinks he's a superstar. As for his goal, Davidson put it on a plate & his assist was in a 3-1 pumping from Dumbarton.

Needs to take up bools or something....

42 minutes ago, TheClosingArguement said:

Id be more concerned as to why petrie was happy to send him to a local rival.

boy thinks he's a superstar. As for his goal, Davidson put it on a plate & his assist was in a 3-1 pumping from Dumbarton.

Needs to take up bools or something....

TBH I'd take him back at Peterhead. Probably be better than what we currently have as strikers.

Would happily pay the £25 transfer fee myself.

Unlikely to happen though as he left on bad terms demanding to leave.

22 hours ago, esortnom said:

No, didn’t see him play for Forfar, did you?
Are you a Mo or Forfar or Rusty fan, or maybe you are Rusty? 😂😂

I saw him play during the Mo’s bad spell at the start of the season and seemed to lack aggression or confidence, maybe with the team re-energised and on form he might change. He’s also gone to Forfar during their shite spell, has he been unlucky?

I dare say SP will give him a chance to prove himself, but that’s what it’s all about, every player has to prove themselves.