Rovers v Peterhead - welcome to 2020

4 hours ago, Scottydog said:

Another 90 mins and only a mere 7 players missing for this one, should be easy peasy!

Seriously though these are the games we usually screw up in so lets hope the gaffer has them all sorted for it.

If we play quick passes with the same effect as at Bayview it should be alright.

We should chant Gullan name for the whole 90 mins, let him know we want him to stay.

Need to remember you had probably twice as many players in your squad as most teams in this league to start with. Anyway Si Ferry to mysteriously appear over the barriers at the Railway End take out your star man stick the heid on Gavin Ross for being a dick and disappear up Pratt Strreet while the away support are settling into their back breaking seats.

2 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Need to remember you had probably twice as many players in your squad as most teams in this league to start with. Anyway Si Ferry to mysteriously appear over the barriers at the Railway End take out your star man stick the heid on Gavin Ross for being a dick and disappear up Pratt Strreet while the away support are settling into their back breaking seats.

Surely no team in this league only has 12.5 players. 😉

As for the rest of your prediction, have to say  it wouldn't surprise me in the least 😂

Being the eternal optimist looking forward to my trip down to Starks tomorrow, over our previous meetings have gained a new Raith mate, we park in the same area & usually have around 30 mins of a blether  before heading down to the ground & going our separate ways. This is what following teams like ours should be about. Last time down we were sharing embarrassing stories about losing phones & a set of teeth. Anyway will hope my team give their best tomorrow & if so will head back up the road  happy. As for my new found mate will be parked same place as usual  between 2.15 2.30 

1 hour ago, peternapper said:

Being the eternal optimist looking forward to my trip down to Starks tomorrow, over our previous meetings have gained a new Raith mate, we park in the same area & usually have around 30 mins of a blether  before heading down to the ground & going our separate ways. This is what following teams like ours should be about. Last time down we were sharing embarrassing stories about losing phones & a set of teeth. Anyway will hope my team give their best tomorrow & if so will head back up the road  happy. As for my new found mate will be parked same place as usual  between 2.15 2.30 

Here's hoping you don't lose another phone, or teeth. So Si's your only out player, no injuries?

Scottydog, any chance of a New Years resolution of not greetin about Hendry getting kicked?

We would expect our players to kick another teams danger man if he was running the show, Indeed folk like Sinky and Shaun are cult hero’s for doing just that.