Wildcard Weekend

lichtie23

IMG_1865.jpg

Saturday

Bills @ Texans, 21.35pm

Titans @ Patriots, 01.15am (Sunday morning)

Sunday

Vikings @ Saints, 18.05pm

Seahawks @ Eagles, 21.40pm

So the schedule makers have made it the AFC games on the Saturday and the NFC games on the Sunday. Let the playoff fun begin

Sure each day is usually an AFC/NFC mix? Odd, that. Bit annoying as I care more about the AFC games but will be in no fit state to watch on Saturday after a day drinking round London and watching Villa lose at Fulham. Will watch them on Sunday when I wake up.

The 9.40pm start on Sunday is a fucker, hopefully no overtime in that game.

My preference...

Bills, Titans, Saints, Seahawks

My predictions:

Texans, Patriots, Saints, Seahawks

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Any chance they move the time of the game? I seem to remember they moved a Chiefs vs Steelers playoff games a few years ago. Think it was due to an ice storm in the Kansas City area

Any chance they move the time of the game? I seem to remember they moved a Chiefs vs Steelers playoff games a few years ago. Think it was due to an ice storm in the Kansas City area
Don't think so, most reports seem to think it's just going to be wet and windy with very little chance of it turning to snow. 33°F is positively tropical compared to some recent play-off games.

Just checking here lads but are we all Titans fans this week?
#TitanUp
Nashville is a fantastic place to visit with the stadium walking distance from Broadway. Well worth thinking about for any NFL tourists.
I'd support even the Saints playing the cheats from Boston. Hope Derrick Henry runs over them.
That tagline though #titanup

Huge coaching mismatch in the Houston Buffalo game. 

If McDermott is the head coach of the Texans this game isn't even close. The way he's transformed the Bills this season has been impressive. Their defence is as good as any in the league and they've competed really well against some good teams this season. O'brien on the other hand always seems to take this team one step forward, one step back. 

Theyre huge underachievers with the talent on both sides of the ball which they have and a franchise making mobile quarterback. 

Fuller is out apparently so if the Bills can keep Hopkins in check and Watson in the pocket, they've got a great chance of progressing and I hope they do. 

The wife and kids have had their Saturday telly, soon time for the real Saturday night highlight. 🍺🏈

Edited by BukyOHare