Arbroath vs Morton

Well its as sign of how depressed the Ton keyboard warriors are that this game hasn't been listed as a topic on the fans forum.

Will be well wrapped up for it as it was cool on that near summer day last time. Hopefully Roger's won't be sun blinded with Sur Bobby Linn sharpshooter  extraordinaire.  Funny he was such a disapointment when with us.

Well we surely can not be as pish and toothless as v Partick. A sign of the times I will accept a draw as a acceptable outcome.

Feck a lot of signs in my post heres hoping. 

We got it so wrong against Morton in the game at Cappielow. A really poor performance. Although Morton going 1-0 up early on and the weather didn't help. Also missing the star man Miko in the middle that day.

Hopefully we are back at it tomorrow. Happy for Whatley to play right back again and a midfield 3 of Miko, McKenna and Gold.

Making the trip up tomorrow, not quite sure why. We will no doubt play horrendous football and most likely get beat and as Dunning said, defeat will leave us in serious shit. 

Absolutely can't afford to lose but really need to be winning. 

1-1.

13 minutes ago, afc_36_0 said:

Nice day down costa del east angus, hopefully stays like this.

Most games this season i’d be happy to take a point but we should definitely be looking to take 3 here emoji1145.png

The January fixtures are all winnable, 3pts today

image.thumb.jpeg.6534885e43cfb2f8e2722778cc9ff52d.jpeg

Anyone want to guess what formation this is? Nesbitt and Lyon dropped again to let Muirhead back in the team and give the tremendously mobile midfield pairing of Millar and McAlister another go is a laugh.

Edited by Dunning1874

Yes! That’s a massive win that brings everyone in midtable into touching distance on a day where we could have found ourselves being cut adrift. We’re still 9th but at least we’ve got several teams we can realistically aim for from here.

Incredibly frustrating performance. The first 20 minutes we're exactly the same as the first 30 against Ayr. Gave ourselves a mountain to climb, Whatley and Little caught out so many times.

Funnily enough after that thought we were the better team and very unlucky to lose, although it was a good battling performance from Morton who got stuck in all over the park.

Instead of taking Bobby off after 70 minutes every week can we put him on after 20 instead? f**k me man it's frustrating seeing him come off when we need a goal especially with f**k all goal threat on the bench

Need some attacking signings badly over January

Thought a draw would've been fair today

Our two goals came massively against the run of play in the first half, in which we were largely overrun. We were more solid in the second half though and I don’t think Arbroath did enough in that half to level the game. They deserved to lose the game just for letting a paceless, 59 year old John Sutton get behind their backline to set up the second goal tbh.

On 30/12/2019 at 09:23, lichtie23 said:

Same starting XI from the win over ICT please in a game I feel we should be winning.

On 30/12/2019 at 10:45, ecto said:

Have to agree, the next 3 league games, we should be looking to win

On 30/12/2019 at 11:04, afc_36_0 said:

I agree we got through a tough december relatively unscathed but january is full of games we should be looking to win

On 30/12/2019 at 11:48, 1320Lichtie said:

January is a big month. Winnable league games and the Scottish cup.

On 31/12/2019 at 09:39, ecto said:

So should we

5 hours ago, afc_36_0 said:

Nice day down costa del east angus, hopefully stays like this.

Most games this season i’d be happy to take a point but we should definitely be looking to take 3 here emoji1145.png

5 hours ago, ecto said:

The January fixtures are all winnable, 3pts today

4 hours ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

Well said mate, Fully agree 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🙌🙌🙌⚽

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Shame to see the confidence of the Arbroath fans proved unfounded. Good win, onwards and upwards.