Hygiene routine

I kept my gloves on when I had a pish yesterday. 
I decided there was no need to wash my hands , but should I have washed my gloves ?
That depends. What do you normally use the gloves for?

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:
7 hours ago, A96 said:
I kept my gloves on when I had a pish yesterday. 
I decided there was no need to wash my hands , but should I have washed my gloves ?

That depends. What do you normally use the gloves for?

Going for a pish by the sound of it.

Pish.
Shower with el cheapo shower gel, body and hair - exact same effect as anything else. Good hard scrub with massage sponge and cactus-bristle brush.
Dry hair, then bottom half with towel. Wrap around Terry cloth robe to absorb moisture from top half while cleaning teeth (sensodyne - tastes foul, but less pain).
Comb hair, if too long to smooth back with hands.
Remove robe and spray antiperspirant (wife finds it amusing that I spray across my chest, for some reason).
Brush beard.
Clothes, work, etc.

Fascinating stuff. The most interesting deviation in the thread so far is that Jupe wakes up early to engage in a little onanism before work, and apparently doesn't have a special set of gloves for the task.

Shower. Needs to be hot, preferably to the point of it nearly scalding me. Gym showers are really crap for this always feel like warm. I never feel like a get a proper wash in them.

I use a bar of soap and exfoliating sponge first, then use a shower gel (mint tea tree shower gel on the bellend to wake me up) Then the usual shampoo, condition and wash the beard if I have growth.

Shower. Needs to be hot, preferably to the point of it nearly scalding me. Gym showers are really crap for this always feel like warm. I never feel like a get a proper wash in them.

I use a bar of soap and exfoliating sponge first, then use a shower gel (mint tea tree shower gel on the bellend to wake me up) Then the usual shampoo, condition and wash the beard if I have growth.

I’ve found the pleasures of the loofah for a deeper clean with the soap.

7 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

I’ve found the pleasures of the loofah for a deeper clean with the soap.

Ouch. Surely an enema would do the job well enough?

My name is Rawb93. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Rawb93, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

My name is Rawb93. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Rawb93, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.
Do you like Phil Collins?

On 30/12/2019 at 11:16, welshbairn said:

. Why do people use deodorant when they've just had a shower? I use it as an alternative. 

Standard Falkirk fan behaviour, grotty behaviour that. 

Anyway, 

Get up, Shite, in shower, body wash first, then shampoo, conditioner, brush teeth, wash off conditioner, shave in shower, get out dry etc. 

Absolutely use antiperspirant and some aftershave.

10 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Standard Falkirk fan behaviour, grotty behaviour that. 

Anyway, 

Get up, Shite, in shower, body wash first, then shampoo, conditioner, brush teeth, wash off conditioner, shave in shower, get out dry etc. 

Absolutely use antiperspirant and some aftershave.

You stand in the shower whilst brushing your teeth?