Hygiene routine

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Coconut oil is like using lard, it's the fattiest stuff on the planet and you'll never get rid of the horrible taste. Why do people use deodorant when they've just had a shower? I use it as an alternative. 

It's usually anti-perspirant and deodorant so it delays sweating. Spray after showering every day and keep one handy at work to "top up" as required. Anything else is the work of a hobo.

41 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Yes. I smell beautifully au naturel, unlike some of you gravy sweaters it would appear.

I can’t believe that. I’m afraid to say you’re likely that guy (everyone knows one) who stinks of stale sweat the entire time but is completely unaware of it and people are too awkward to tell them.

Anti-perspirant after a shower is the correct way to go.

Inspired by bathroom habits;

Do you guys have any particular hygiene quirks about? For me it’s shampoo then condition my hair then beard. Charcoal face wash, then body wash. After I’m dried it’s teeth brushed with charcoal every third day and every day in between with toothpaste And moisturising after every shower.

She says I’m mad and I’m inclined to agree.
PARKLIFE!

I don’t have specs and can’t be fucked with hair gel, but generally this. Might change it about occasionally by brushing my teeth before I sit on the lavvy. 
To the OP - why charcoal? A nice vegan lady at my work told me that coconut oil was the stuff for clean teeth. Needless to say I haven’t done it yet, but still, knowledge is power.
I just noticed this guy shaves after the shower. I shave before the shower. Then your mirror isn’t all steamed up and any leftover bits of shaving foam get washed off.

The charcoal powder is designed to whiten the teeth, you use it every day for the first two weeks then drop down to every third day.

Can't remember who put the post up about their mate shaving outside, but it did inspire me - if you're trimming a beard, so the hair's dry and you don't have foam to deal with, much easier to just get the hoover nozzle out and suck it up rather than trying to get it all down the sink. 

53 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Can't remember who put the post up about their mate shaving outside, but it did inspire me - if you're trimming a beard, so the hair's dry and you don't have foam to deal with, much easier to just get the hoover nozzle out and suck it up rather than trying to get it all down the sink. 

hqdefault.jpg

7 hours ago, Romeo said:

Get in shower use one product for hair and body, get out dry, apply some deodorant, done.

Like a normal person.

That’s not normal.  You have no idea about normality.  Separate body gel and shampoo.