#FiverFootball QP Vs Stenny

A very welcome initiative from Queen's Park and one I hope many people take up (not me though, I've got a day out at Montrose on Saturday).

We've been comfortably outplayed by the Spiders on our previous two meetings and I haven't seen anything from us since to suggest things will change. Queen's Park are an inconsistent side and, with all due respect, they're the kind of team you should be looking to get the better of to get out of a rut but I don't think we're good enough for that.

Home win.

Absolutely need to win this game. Stenny looked utter dross on the two occasions they’ve played us, so I’m somewhat confident of a result but with Qp this season anything can happen. Need other players to step up, instead of leaving it all for Salim to score something out of nothing.
Fail to win and Roberts needs to go

Edited by qpfc

Got three or four folk coming to the game who don't normally attend. Hopefully get a half decent crowd in for it. 

We've shown what we can do against Stenny already. This is a must win or we're going to find ourselves being dragged into the dogfight. 

Good of the club to reduce the gate entry. Hopefully less gate price= more through the turnstiles, ' less is more' you might say.

A few hundred more would be good. Haven't posted on the Annan match thread as I wasn't there. Three points and a good display to kick off the new year would be a huge boost.

Good of the club to reduce the gate entry. Hopefully less gate price= more through the turnstiles, ' less is more' you might say.
A few hundred more would be good. Haven't posted on the Annan match thread as I wasn't there. Three points and a good display to kick off the new year would be a huge boost.

Lesser is more no?