Falkirk v Dumbarton

Guest Back Post Misses

I don’t think that’s the case at all. I wasn’t involved, but believe the anger and frustration at the way in which young supporters of our club were dealt with yesterday is entirely justified. Rather than de-escalate a (non existent) situation they created one. The way in which the entire situation was first created, then handled, absolutely should be challenged. Granted I’d take it to Falkirk rather than the Police.

Interesting though that some see that as an opportunity to focus on our own fans rather than the root cause.

There was little frustration on the performance. Apathy maybe. We were simply outplayed by a better side.
There's a video on Facebook that pretty much shows the stewards doing nothing wrong. From what I heard they were asked not to let off a party popper and they went ahead and done it anyway, the stewards had a word with them, and our supporters proceeded to chant at them calling them fannies and paedos amongst other things.

Everything about it has been blown out of proportion tbh, if the stewards asked them not to do something they should have just respected their wishes and not done it. Some of the over dramatic police involvement stuff from our supporters is cringeworthy.

Surprised that nobody's mentioned one of the big positives from Saturday (I don't think), namely that we managed to keep Gomis on the field for the full 90. Is that the first time this season? Didn't look puffed oot either.