Falkirk v Dumbarton

Guest Back Post Misses

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Some amount of drama over this steward thing on the Facebook geoup, including folk chanting police incident etc. A lot of these folk are known loonballs tbf.

What actually happened?

8 separate threads on the subject, currently.

2 separate ones by the same person.

A lot of twisted knickers in G82 this evening.

I’m glad that dumbarton 12 year old crew was there, was an absolute morgue apart from that (no blame on us fans, hard to get excited about that muck). Stewards should just leave these alone, absolutely no harm or damage would come if they just let them be. Think of what the ugly sisters get up to every week without any reprimand 

Just now, bairn88 said:

I’m glad that dumbarton 12 year old crew was there, was an absolute morgue apart from that (no blame on us fans, hard to get excited about that muck). Stewards should just leave these alone, absolutely no harm or damage would come if they just let them be. Think of what the ugly sisters get up to every week without any reprimand 

That gets swept under the carpet the rest of Scottish football gets branded a disgrace and should be ashamed when it happens elsewhere other than the 2 bigot bowls

30 minutes ago, Sanity check needed. said:

Plus why the feck would you bring a fucking drum to the football? Not as if it's going to create an atmosphere

FTFY (I'm getting auld and crabbit, fair play to the Young Sons but it would do my nut in sat beside them)

28 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

8 separate threads on the subject, currently.

2 separate ones by the same person.

A lot of twisted knickers in G82 this evening.

You are fully fledged FK. Just come along and support us. I'll pick you up.

2 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

That gets swept under the carpet the rest of Scottish football gets branded a disgrace and should be ashamed when it happens elsewhere other than the 2 bigot bowls

Did anything ever happen to the Rangers scumbags that were jumping up and down on the disabled enclosure at Killie ? 

1 hour ago, FalkirkBairn93 said:

What did piss me off is an old p***k sat in front of me in hospitality say, about a fifa listed official, “that’s why women shouldn’t be in football”. Which was absolutely out of order and why women are still fighting for equality...

Actually thought the lass done alright and put the men to shame, one she should have called was the Dumbarton corner but that was more the ref thinking mutch got a hand to it when he didn’t.

Actually thought the lass done alright and put the men to shame, one she should have called was the Dumbarton corner but that was more the ref thinking mutch got a hand to it when he didn’t.

Aye when it’s the opposite side it’s the refs call and she just went with him. Didn’t set a foot wrong all game.

4 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I think she may have also ran the line at the Montrose away game and performed pretty well.   Even in a drunken state I correctly called her lineswoman :)

I think she may have also ran the line at the Montrose away game and performed pretty well.   Even in a drunken state I correctly called her lineswoman [emoji4]

Yeah she done the Montrose game the other week. She was definitely better at keeping up with play than some others we have had this season.

Had a look on the sons sorrow thread and they are said the steward thing was some abuse directed at the ref and they wanted someone to have a word with them (i actually thought i heard singing of get your tits out for the lads to the lass running the line to be honest) might have been that

I was sat about six rows behind them and didn’t hear that. Apparently the reason given by the old boy in the suit was that they were “being a nuisance” and that was all the detail he’d give. A couple of the stewards were fairly unfriendly to me when I was going down to the media room post match too, but fortunately I used my good looks, whit and charm to avoid any confrontation.

If nothing else it added a bit of excitement to a totally routine win for Falkirk. Everyone knew as soon as the teamlines came in that they would win, the only question was how comfortably and how impressively. The answer was very comfortably but not that impressively. Seems like the sort of game you’d probably have drawn under McKinnon mind you.

With Clyde and Peterhead both coming up we need a couple of quality signings pronto or we’re being dragged into the relegation battle. Which is frustrating given 4th wasn’t outwith our reach a few weeks ago.

Not exactly inspiring but job done. Wasn't convincing until the two bits of quality sealed it. We can beat teams of this nature, it's the teams in the top 4 we struggle against. Six points from 21 against these isnt league winning form.Thats what needs to change to win this league.

A section of our support need to grow a thicker skin.

A video has surfaced showing there was absolutely no 'assault' and the ones crying for these guy to lose their jobs look like diddies now.

The folk shouting at the stewards yesterday are the exact same folk shouting for the ref to send Murray into the stands at the Airdrie game for celebrating his teams goals and stepping outside his technical area.

I was sat right beyond the young team and they did absolutely nothing to merit stewards having words but the reaction from some sons fans is just deflection and frustration coming through from being pumped.

Edited by sarti pooh

39 minutes ago, Syd Puddefoot said:

Not exactly inspiring but job done. Wasn't convincing until the two bits of quality sealed it. We can beat teams of this nature, it's the teams in the top 4 we struggle against. Six points from 21 against these isnt league winning form.Thats what needs to change to win this league.

Am not deflecting from the team here but the games against East Fife. Airdrie and Raith havent been pinnacle of refereeing in fact as bad as the team has been the refereeing at these games has been worse which could have been the difference between a draw and a win but then i realise its going down the if my auntie had baws argument.