Falkirk v Dumbarton

Guest Back Post Misses

3 hours ago, champions said:

4 4 2

Mutch, Doyle, Dixon, Durnan, Buchanan, Miller, Gomis, De Vita, Connolly, McManus, McMillan

Subs: anyone who is fit.

Miller mentioned in his comments about De Vita that he wanted to use him as a bit of a creative spark in the final third.

Think they also mentioned this is chance for fringe place to stake their claim might be pushing it but if no Tidser loan announce might be a chance for him ? or either that his bridge is well and truly burned.

35 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Miller mentioned in his comments about De Vita that he wanted to use him as a bit of a creative spark in the final third.

Think they also mentioned this is chance for fringe place to stake their claim might be pushing it but if no Tidser loan announce might be a chance for him ? or either that his bridge is well and truly burned.

Yeah I'd actually play tidser over gomis for this one, but M&M are reluctant to use him for whatever reason so there was no point including him.

Tidser seems to get better every game he doesn't play - He is no use for us, has no pace, cannot beat a man, just a few classy touches when we are already winning by a couple of goals.

Sick of players like him, only good when everything is going well, but turn into ghosts or feign injury when the going gets tough.

I assumed everyone started with a clean slate under Lee and Cracks.
Some folks slate were cleaner than others.
I wasn't at Montrose. How did he play?

Posted on this after the game, he played well and showed plenty of fight. Fitness was his only issue.

Tidser seems to get better every game he doesn't play - He is no use for us, has no pace, cannot beat a man, just a few classy touches when we are already winning by a couple of goals.
Sick of players like him, only good when everything is going well, but turn into ghosts or feign injury when the going gets tough.
He was a very good player for Morton and they certainly weren't winning every week.

Old man shouts at cloud type post IMO.

10 hours ago, Hughsie said:

Unless the guy is injured I view it as a failure of management to get him in the team and contributing.

The guy is a good player and we need some of those. It needs sorted.

He is clearly not fit and you could write his contribution this season on a postage stamp, we would have more points if we had went and used his wage for DKD instead as far as I'm concerned, tho he might have saved Rays lifespan.

5 hours ago, Rocco said:
10 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

He was a very good player for Morton and they certainly weren't winning every week.

He couldn't get a game when an ageing Harkins was at Morton, Morton fans also rated Gasparotto as the best c/h in the league.

Tidser had a few decent games against over the years but nothing to suggest you'd break the bank for....which we have.

We have had fellow fans praise him for spells in top league, down south and even Morton, his only success was for Morton fans as he was surplus to requirements down south for two clubs, Ross County and we seem to be next. I'd hoped he would prove me wrong but he hasn't

22 minutes ago, MrDust said:

He is clearly not fit and you could write his contribution this season on a postage stamp, we would have more points if we had went and used his wage for DKD instead as far as I'm concerned, tho he might have saved Rays lifespan.

He couldn't get a game when an ageing Harkins was at Morton, Morton fans also rated Gasparotto as the best c/h in the league.

Tidser had a few decent games against over the years but nothing to suggest you'd break the bank for....which we have.

We have had fellow fans praise him for spells in top league, down south and even Morton, his only success was for Morton fans as he was surplus to requirements down south for two clubs, Ross County and we seem to be next. I'd hoped he would prove me wrong but he hasn't

He has more assists and less red cards than fans favourite gomis. Hes actually got more assists than all of our central midfielders put together. We're a side that lacks creativity and based on stats he's one of the few players who provides it.