Tony Mac and pollok

combineharvester

On 29/12/2019 at 22:50, Town Crier said:

I may be wrong but did he not put money into the club

What was it he said, he also said during his chat at last years Scottish cup final commentary that he brought Pollok Soccer Academy on board with Pollok Fc .
7 months on and I'm still laughing like hell  pmsllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Someone at PollokFc should have sued him for false claims, might have got some of their 12k back

5 hours ago, superpollok said:

Should have kicked him into touch for thinking Danny Boyle could play Right centre back in a back 3 !

Should have been kicked into touch much earlier if some had their way..Truth Was he was never accepted by vast majority of the support ...think I'm correct in saying that

19 hours ago, Town Crier said:

Should have been kicked into touch much earlier if some had their way..Truth Was he was never accepted by vast majority of the support ...think I'm correct in saying that

No you are not correct.

He brought Lok back to life by immediate promotion after the legacy managers left us in the shit.

He got us to the Scottish Cup final in a game I am sure we would have won if extra time had been played but lost on the lottery of penalties.

He built us up as far as he could and most Lok fans really appreciated that.

so all the things I've read on a certain football club fans website slating him since the day he joined the club are all made up....seen with my own eyes on numerous occasions the things been said about him...like get out our club ya tarrier b.....................after we beat them 1-0 at newlandsfield a few years back...a game our own manager was abused and our goalkeeper also from large parts of the crowd.....you have a nasty element and it aint just a few.....