Week 17

lichtie23

18 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

How many staying up for it?

I'll try...if it's half as good as the last one it'll be worth it.

49ers have had a great season. Seattle are banged up and haven't been great at C Link. 

I'm hoping for a home win but it'll be close either way I reckon.

Edited by jagfox99

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I know it was the Pats, but there are few things more enjoyable than a defensive player scoring on offense

He was seemingly invisible to the Dolphins...

Browns getting beat off of the Bengals. Apart from the teams vying for the top 3 draft picks in the summer has any other team sunk so far below preseason expectations this year? 

16 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

After being very lucky with injuries all season (lowest amount of players used in 11 years) the Bills have had 2 of the starters they didn't inactive or hide injured in the week 17 game :yucky

3 now including both starters on the right side of the O-Line. Get folk out the crowd or something.

edit: can't think of anyone good on the left side of the Texans DL, who might be coming back off a couple of months rest 🙄

Edited by Fuctifano

8 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Da Bears?

Good shout. Not as hyped as the Browns though. Outside of Chicago anyway. I guess that's because Trubisky isn't that good as was noted as weak link whereas some pundits were saying the Browns were heading for Miami.

Yeah, but Browns had a lot further to go. Bears were Super Bowl contenders last season, so were expecting at least to be in playoff contention going into the last week. With Cleveland you always thought it was possible that they could go all the way, but a lot could go wrong. Especially as they're the Browns, after all.

6 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Yeah, but Browns had a lot further to go. Bears were Super Bowl contenders last season, so were expecting at least to be in playoff contention going into the last week. With Cleveland you always thought it was possible that they could go all the way, but a lot could go wrong. Especially as they're the Browns, after all.

Yeah. Browns gonna Brown.

Didn't think Bears would do as well this year but they've really had a poor record overall this season.

Talents there in defence but need to improve when on the ball.