Week 17

lichtie23

The final week of the regular season is upon us and there are still some playoff scenarios to be decided.

NFC East

The Eagles are win and in while the cowboys need to win and hope the Eagles lose.

AFC

The Raiders need to win and have the Titans, Steelers and Jaguars lose. The Steelers need to win and hope the Titans lose and the Titans are win and in.

The NFC number 1 seed scenario is bonkers. The 49ers, Packers and Saints could all be the top seed in the conference by close of play tonight. The 49ers face the Seahawks on SNF

Should be a fun evening lads

Bills resting all skill position starters -except Allen who will surely only play a quarter at most- plus best defensive player Tre White. Jets 5/6 money line seems a very decent bet albeit it is week 17.

Edited by Fuctifano

Watching the Tampa game as it's the only early game on my coupon, pretty entertaining and not being played like a dead rubber. Unbelievable touchdown from the Buccs to go in 16-21 up (not good for my coupon)

Tampa went for 2, 16-22

Edited by Lambie's Pigeon Feed

7 minutes ago, Lambie's Pigeon Feed said:

Watching the Tampa game as it's the only early game on my coupon, pretty entertaining and not being played like a dead rubber. Unbelievable touchdown from the Buccs to go in 16-21 up (not good for my coupon)

Tampa went for 2, 16-22

Yeah, when did Perriman become a thing? 🤔

Not sure about your arithmetic there bud? 😉

Tampa went for 2, 16-22

Jamies is 1 INT away from a 30/30 season. 30 TDs/30 INTs