Queen of the South vs Dundee United

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

First Christian church north of the Tay, Grade 3 World Pipe Band Champions 1954 and Scotlands busiest petrol station.

Invergowrie has it all.

Is that all true?

My mum's from there and of the correct vintage, but not once has she mentioned that pipe band triumph.  

6 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Te be fair to Connolly, he'd just got his first start in months and perhaps thought he could play on.

He did play on. He even gave Neilson a thumbs up a couple of minutes before he came off. Im not doubting that he was injured but the sub was getting ready before he decided to lie down. 

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Is that all true?

My mum's from there and of the correct vintage, but not once has she mentioned that pipe band triumph.  

Bullionfield Paper Mill pipe band. The auditorium in the park was built for them to practice in.

You really get to know a place when you have to do a school project on it year after year after year.

Its probbaly not the busiest petrol station now they have invented service stations and supermarkets.

2 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Bullionfield Paper Mill pipe band. The auditorium in the park was built for them to practice in.

You really get to know a place when you have to do a school project on it year after year after year.

Its probbaly not the busiest petrol station now they have invented service stations and supermarkets.

Surely the crop research institute must be pretty famous too?

9 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

My grandad worked in the mill and was musical.

Questions will be asked in her house.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Been like that since Rangers days.. 
In all the games he's played against us since leaving I honestly can't remember him being like that. If the ref is going to be suckered then he'll keep doing it I suppose.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
2 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:
Been like that since Rangers days.. 

In all the games he's played against us since leaving I honestly can't remember him being like that. If the ref is going to be suckered then he'll keep doing it I suppose.

He’s diving more and taking longer to get back up?

That must be the worst display of time wasting that I've ever seen at a football match. Thought the new rule was that they had to leave the pitch at the nearest point.
It looks like this shower of shite are going up, but it won't be long till they're back down again. I bet the likes of Hamilton and Ross County are looking forward to an easy game next season.

Just now, invergowrie arab said:

Yes !! Add where Tayberries were invented to the roll of honour 

I visited it once many years ago and was astounded by the percentage of employees who had or were working towards doctorates.  

Just now, Toshson said:

That must be the worst display of time wasting that I've ever seen at a football match. Thought the new rule was that they had to leave the pitch at the nearest point.
It looks like this shower of shite are going up, but it won't be long till they're back down again. I bet the likes of Hamilton and Ross County are looking forward to an easy game next season.

^^^^ trying to outdo @19QOS19!

2 minutes ago, Toshson said:

images.jpeg.175a1c42bcb20658ec81b8a9888c5fe7.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Toshson said:

You love to see it.