The Wasps Vs The Jags

6 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

Seen replays of all three

First one Deas hands and arms in natural position down by his side ..... No pen

Second one the ball is played in to the area cardle slips ....... No Pen

Third one Malcolm takes Cardle out completely ..... Stonewaller

If this is our standard of FIFA grade one referees then we are in trouble

In all my time involved in football 40 years I have never seen a more incompetent 30 mins form a Referee ....... Shocking

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V7 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

😂😂😂

No bother at all - I said we'd need at least pens to beat Mcdonald today. 

1 hour ago, weetoonlad said:

Take ur goggles off first two never pens third stonewaller . Referee gave yous a point simple and did all he could to give yous three

1 hour ago, weetoonlad said:

100% the third is a stonewaller simple am sure u will see over the weekend in the highlights intact IMO thistle should have had a 4th

🤨

Draw was a pretty fair result. Thought we were slightly better but not much in it. Thought we should’ve actually had a 3rd penalty but no chance you’re getting 3 penalties in 5 minutes.

The first was a penalty no argument. The second looked very harsh from my view point and third incident could have been a penalty as was the incident where Partick centre back took out Thomson just after it.

Interesting to see the goal line saved by Partick keeper as the players reaction looked as the ball was over the line.

Interesting to see the goal line saved by Partick keeper as the players reaction looked as the ball was over the line.

Didn’t have a great view of that but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was. Recently Fox seems to be behind the line trying to save shots.

31 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Weetoonlad seems like a well balanced individual.

He is the banned poster wasps1. He has very subtly sneaked back on with new usernames. 

Good point for us I think. Midfielders in both FB positions and a RB at CB today. All good players (and in the case of Robbo and Taggs they are pretty used to it by now) but far from ideal. It has been an excellent effort by the squad to stay in contention but they need help. Really hope the manager can get new faces in sharpish rather than towards the end of the month. 

4 minutes ago, Waspie said:

He is the banned poster wasps1. He has very subtly sneaked back on with new usernames. 

Good point for us I think. Midfielders in both FB positions and a RB at CB today. All good players (and in the case of Robbo and Taggs they are pretty used to it by now) but far from ideal. It has been an excellent effort by the squad to stay in contention but they need help. Really hope the manager can get new faces in sharpish rather than towards the end of the month. 

Apparently their is a lad from Sunderland  training with us , not signed in time for today  no idea who he is ..