The Wasps Vs The Jags

Draw was a pretty fair result. Thought we were slightly better but not much in it. Thought we should’ve actually had a 3rd penalty but no chance you’re getting 3 penalties in 5 minutes.

18 minutes ago, Reid said:

Draw was a pretty fair result. Thought we were slightly better but not much in it. Thought we should’ve actually had a 3rd penalty but no chance you’re getting 3 penalties in 5 minutes unless you are Sevco

FTFY!

I really thought that McDonald was never going to get beat. At least 5 tremendous saves. Was a strange game, where we could have scored a few but could have shipped a few as well. Saunders and Williamson played well. Happy with a draw given McDonalds performance. Today, yet again, emphasised our need for a striker. Williamson put over some great deliveries but no one was there to convert. Unlikely to happen but Oil Shaw would be nice for the rest of the season. He is getting no game time at Easter Road!

Edited by Sting777

Great game...thought thistle played well..alloa are a really good footballing team....3 clear pens...not sure why player wasn't sent off at 2nd pen no attempt to play the ball..crying out for an out and out goalscorer..

Great game...thought thistle played well..alloa are a really good footballing team....3 clear pens...not sure why player wasn't sent off at 2nd pen no attempt to play the ball..crying out for an out and out goalscorer..
Take ur goggles off first two never pens third stonewaller . Referee gave yous a point simple and did all he could to give yous three

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V7 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Take ur goggles off first two never pens third stonewaller . Referee gave yous a point simple and did all he could to give yous three

Everything other than award us a "stonewaller"? [emoji57]

OK... 
Seen replays of all three

First one Deas hands and arms in natural position down by his side ..... No pen

Second one the ball is played in to the area cardle slips ....... No Pen

Third one Malcolm takes Cardle out completely ..... Stonewaller

If this is our standard of FIFA grade one referees then we are in trouble

In all my time involved in football 40 years I have never seen a more incompetent 30 mins form a Referee ....... Shocking

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V7 using Pie and Bovril mobile app