The Wasps Vs The Jags

1 hour ago, H Wragg said:

Where's best for parking?

Only ever been to Recreation Park on a supporters bus but will be driving straight from work next week.

Also, where are the turnstiles for the away terracing behind the goal?

It's been a while!

Plenty of parking at the Morrisons just up the road from the ground. Turnstiles are up past the KFC for the away end.

Plenty of parking at the Morrisons just up the road from the ground. Turnstiles are up past the KFC for the away end.

Cheers.

Is the Morrison's not a tow away joint?

They usually are near a stadium, regardless of how big the ground is.

Edit - By tow away joint I mean CCTV cameras and parking limited to 2 hours or so max?

2 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

Cheers.

Never had any problem any time I've been there and fans of other clubs seem to park there too.  I'm not sure if there's a time limit though,  maybe 3 hours like Dumfries Morrisons has.  

Never had any problem any time I've been there and fans of other clubs seem to park there too.  I'm not sure if there's a time limit though,  maybe 3 hours like Dumfries Morrisons has.  
Just edited my post as you were posting.

Was thinking along the lines of a time limit.

2 hours ago, H Wragg said:

Cheers.

Edit - By tow away joint I mean CCTV cameras and parking limited to 2 hours or so max?

Nah generally half the away support including some of the buses and a fair amount of the home support park in there and there's never any problems.

On 29/12/2019 at 10:34, H Wragg said:

Where's best for parking?

Only ever been to Recreation Park on a supporters bus but will be driving straight from work next week.

Also, where are the turnstiles for the away terracing behind the goal?

It's been a while!

You can park across the road in the side streets but go early to park next to side road exits or it can take a while getting out. I usually go to McDonald’s and let the traffic leave then there is no problems 

9 hours ago, kerly said:

You can park across the road in the side streets but go early to park next to side road exits or it can take a while getting out. I usually go to McDonald’s and let the traffic leave then there is no problems 

Don't park in the side streets near the ground unless you want to have to leave the game mid way , park at Morrisons  its only 5 minutes away .

On 02/01/2020 at 07:02, kerly said:

As McDonald's is right next to Morrisons there's not really any benefit in parking in the side streets nearer the ground and then walking to McD's after the game to give the traffic time to clear, your basically walking the same distance if you just park in Morrisons.

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs

Do we have a parking at football grounds sub forum ? anyway on to the fitty,  really have no idea what to expect tomorrow

we have been poor lately and despite the last result (a bit of a surprise) still think we are below last season standard , confidence levels seem lower with the players too IMO .

so its a bit like lucky dip going to Alloa games these days .