Dundee v Inconsistent CT

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Shadows living room......

Image result for awful wallpapering

If the way he manages a team is anything like his painting and decorating skills I reckon if you gave McPake a free licence to be as creative as he could with your lounge you’d end up with something like this Biggie.

EFD72373-760D-482C-8F61-0A07E0922004.jpeg

1 hour ago, Snafu said:

The Dundee board have to be running out of patience with McPake unless they look at him as their golden boy who just needs a bit more time like ours did with Foran.

Good joke.

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

Hope when the plane landed you saw the result and were sad and cried.

One of those two things happened.

im sick of reading these happy clap tossers saying everything is great, these people are partly to blame for the club being where it is. Accepting failure for the last few years is pathetic, and thats what they do, the owner is nothing but a narcissist who lets his wee pals chug along with him, the media then report this as what the fans think in general, and we are stuck with another loser.

The clubs a complete joke, it has been for years, but lets pretend everything is OK, its pathetic IMO.

27 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I helped set that forum up (Well, I heavily publicised online it and was a mod at the start) and I'd say it's arguably became worse than Mad was at its peak. Not posted on it for about 3(?) year.

Edited by Ludo*1

4 hours ago, srw said:

im sick of reading these happy clap tossers saying everything is great, these people are partly to blame for the club being where it is. Accepting failure for the last few years is pathetic, and thats what they do, the owner is nothing but a narcissist who lets his wee pals chug along with him, the media then report this as what the fans think in general, and we are stuck with another loser.

The clubs a complete joke, it has been for years, but lets pretend everything is OK, its pathetic IMO.

McPake should be given more time to completely f**k up the remnants of our season because he played about 50 games, scored in a derby and injured himself going in for a nonsense 50/50, imo.

#hero

[/sarcasm]

He's clearly totally out of his depth. Nelms yet again is resolutely sticking with a useless manager until it's far too late, after yet again appointing totally the wrong man for the job. Binning McPake is just as important as getting Nelms as far away from the football side of things as humanly possible.  Why is Keyes allowing Nelms to make such regularly serious mistakes in recruitment? Why are we paying Strachan to achieve what appears to be a vast amount of f**k-all?

Anyone who thinks finishing 2nd/3rd/4th is OK because we'll make the play-offs is delusional. There is absolutely no way a McPake-managed team is going to have the nous or courage to get through 6 post-season fixtures, two of which will be against the likes of Hamilton or St Mirren. Following on from that, next season in the Championship, we're probably going to have a Hearts team with a massive budget (for this level) as competition, so we'll be looking at the play-offs again. 

McIntyre and McCann were fucking useless managers, but even those two would have us in a better position now than McPake. He needs binned, and fast. 

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

Anyone who thinks finishing 2nd/3rd/4th is OK because we'll make the play-offs is delusional. 

No, it's 'OK' because it's all we've got. Can we win and go up through the playoffs with this squad? Possibly facing hard nosed teams like the Accies or possibly a revived Hearts? No chance. I agree with you on that point.

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I helped set that forum up (Well, I heavily publicised online it and was a mod at the start) and I'd say it's arguably became worse than Mad was at its peak. Not posted on it for about 3(?) year.

It's better than mad , mad has only one regular poster now  , even Noah who used to argue with him all time has pissed off it , that  site often goes a week without a single post now