Dundee v Inconsistent CT

I'm genuinely worried about hoofball. Our midfield is our strongest part of the squad. 

By removing that with a good hoof (or 80), that leaves our back 4 and flapjack.

I would wager most of our support could put one past flapjack 😬

A win here though to go second for the start of the year? Yes please.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

You’re both cûnts in my opinion.

Barra is just an attention seeking moron. Granny can post the occasional decent post but prefers to revel in the most awful of wind ups.

Not sure who's worse, but Granny has a wee bit of charm for a man that pushes his breeks on the regular whereas Barra strikes me as a spotty wee ned.

9 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

= calling folk paedophiles when Dundee lose

218695409.jpg

2 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Eh? Surely not.

I said that the banner that United held up was a bit beastly and a bit suspect looking. I went far too far and rightfully held my hands up as being a bit Old Firmy and just a general dick with it. Barra, even in his previous incarnation has some weird obsession with me. As can be seen from this thread several year ago:

Anyways - Onto more revelant information, I wouldn't change the line-up from the last 2 appearances. Think Mackie has done enough to keep his place. Is Josh McPake officially back at Rangers before this game? Not that it matters much.

16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

218695409.jpg

I said that the banner that United held up was a bit beastly and a bit suspect looking. I went far too far and rightfully held my hands up as being a bit Old Firmy and just a general dick with it. Barra, even in his previous incarnation has some weird obsession with me. As can be seen from this thread several year ago:

Anyways - Onto more revelant information, I wouldn't change the line-up from the last 2 appearances. Think Mackie has done enough to keep his place. Is Josh McPake officially back at Rangers before this game? Not that it matters much.

I’m @Stephen Malkmus you paedo-calling idiot

Edited by Sir Tarmo Kink

On 29/12/2019 at 05:20, Fullerene said:

Cheer up.  Look on the bright side.  Maybe your plane will be delayed for hours and you get to listen to the whole game in some cold departure lounge somewhere.

You never know.

In a cold departure lounge ?...…..Where the f**k is he Antartica

Honestly can't say how this game will go both teams are about as consistent as pigeon s**t in Trafalgar square.

ICT seem to do well against Dundee FC & it's been pretty close in all of our meetings so far this season. We seemed pretty comfortable when we won 1-0  at home Robbo & the team will have to look back to that game.

If McPake has any sense he will let Dundee sit back & try hit us on the counter that's when we struggle the most. Considering they will be playing at home I doubt he'll do that Dundee will probably play attacking football all the way.

The midfield is their strongest part of the team so if we hit our classic long ball & do it well this time we can find ways to get past them. We just need White & our wide attacking  players to deliver.  

Edited by Super Caley Man

Honestly can't say how this game will go both teams are about as consistent as pigeon s**t in Trafalgar square.
ICT seem to do well against Dundee FC & it's been pretty close in all of our meetings so far this season. We seemed pretty comfortable when we won 1-0  at home Robbo & the team will have to look back to that game.
If McPake has any sense he will let Dundee sit back & try hit us on the counter that's when we struggle the most. Considering they will be playing at home I doubt he'll do that Dundee will probably play attacking football all the way.
The midfield is their strongest part of the team so if we hit our classic long ball & do it well this time we can find ways to get past them. We just need White & our wide attacking  players to deliver.  

I’d prefer if we left White at home