Dundee v Inconsistent CT

This is a massive game for us imho because, if Dundee win then we will blow 2nd, a draw or a win and we may just get that second spot. 

We are dire just now so hopefully our donkey gaffer changes something, preferably the Striker. 

Ridgers 

Tremarco, McCart, McHattie, Rooney

Doran, Carson, Vincent, McGregor, Storey 

Keatings. 

This is the sort of game we will win but due to Dundee's form, I'm saying 2-1 them! 

If we're going to make any changes, we need to play something different.  We only seem to have one way of playing and we've become very predictable, even down to the substitutes.  I've wondered for a while if we have the team to play 3-5-2, especially when Walsh is out.  Storey is got to be down the middle and perhaps the time has come to play him and Todorov as a partnership.  A back three of Donaldson-McCart-Tremarco, with Rooney on the right of midfield and maybe Doran on the left.

Just realised I will be on my plane back home during the entirety of this game... shite. Won't know the score until I land, only the lineups. Sure hope my fellow Dundee fans are jubilant when I come on here, and not Caley fans.

I support Inverness Caledonian Thistle so I hope they win and your team (Dundee) lose and when the plane lands you are sad and cry.

9 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I support Inverness Caledonian Thistle so I hope they win and your team (Dundee) lose and when the plane lands you are sad and cry.

I would go as far as to say that when I have landed and first look at my phone I hope I see many angry posts from Inverness Caledonian Thistle posters on the various social media websites I use, and that the ones I see from my fellow posters are of a positive persuasion.

And that you are sad and cry.

7 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Just realised I will be on my plane back home during the entirety of this game... shite. Won't know the score until I land, only the lineups. Sure hope my fellow Dundee fans are jubilant when I come on here, and not Caley fans.

Cheer up.  Look on the bright side.  Maybe your plane will be delayed for hours and you get to listen to the whole game in some cold departure lounge somewhere.

You never know.

Edited by Fullerene

4 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I'm putting rivalry to one side, I hope Dundee win this and we can beat Queen of the South. Thanks in advance.

Yeah Stu, this is a win win for us.

The Dees win and we have a good chance of further increasing our lead at the top by ideally avoiding defeat at QOS.

Caley win and the Dees impressive 4 game unbeaten run comes to an end.

A draw is a meh result for both, meaning neither make up any meaningful ground on us regardless of our result, and a game closer to the finishing line.

2 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo Kink said:

Years since FC Dundee won a major honour - 45

Years since FC Dundee played in Europe - 15

Years since FC Dundee won the Scottish Cup - 109

Years since The Caley completed all of the above - 4

Your sounding like a St Johnstone fan there.  Happy to talk about selective achievements but always ignoring the big prize.