Hearts vs Airdrie SCR4

cb_diamond

Additional tickets for Saturday’s William Hill Scottish Cup match against Hearts will be on sale at the Penny Cars Stadium tonight (January 16) from 5:00pm - 8:00pm and tomorrow (January 17) from 2:00pm - 8:00pm.

This will be the final opportunity to purchase tickets, as no sales or cash gate will be available on the day of the match.

This is an absolute free hit for us and a decent day out for the fans. I've rarely went by rail to away games and my wee lassie enjoyed the sing song at Raith a few weeks back that she asked if she could come to this.
As long as we give a decent account of ourselves, the fans give good backing and we get not a bad payday I don't think we can ask for anything more.

Airdrie are responsible for the lowest point in my Hearts-supporting life. Not Dens, not Hibs 73, not any number of OF spankings or injury time winners, not any relegation match. But the 2nd of those 1990s Hampden semis. Was just totally depressing with absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever.

So I'm hoping today we can scrape an undeserved 1-0 with a flukey, contentious offside goal.

Airdrie are responsible for the lowest point in my Hearts-supporting life. Not Dens, not Hibs 73, not any number of OF spankings or injury time winners, not any relegation match. But the 2nd of those 1990s Hampden semis. Was just totally depressing with absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever.
So I'm hoping today we can scrape an undeserved 1-0 with a flukey, contentious offside goal.

I know what you mean

Even now I always feel more confident about the cup once I know Airdrie have been eliminated from it.

Which means victory today would be great in two ways