Hearts vs Airdrie SCR4

cb_diamond

• 2 weeks later...

Airdrie should just be sing they pace in the ranks and attack attack attack in this game. Nothing to loose and Hearts will start to panic. The pressure is all on hearts and after the first 20 minutes they will run out of ideas. Cant wair for a great day out and hopefully one for the history books

If Hearts can avoid getting their act together for at least another week that would be just lovely. 

Hopefully their fans are still buying into Stendel so there's a decent crowd, only been at Tynecastle for Under 21 games so looking forward to this one. 

Edited by AndyDD

13 hours ago, The Tackle said:

As the first Hearts fan to post on this thread, I'm going to predict a tight game and 1-0 either way. £12 a ticket so decent pricing should see a good crowd.

Aye pricing is excellent, can't argue with that. Good discount for concessions as well so credit where it's due. To be frank I'd take a 1-0 either way, that would mean we either steal a major upset or at the very least give a decent account of ourselves, although we have a decent record of scoring this season so i'd imagine both teams to score is a decent bet. 

Yous expecting to do any business before the game? 

9 hours ago, AndyDD said:

Aye pricing is excellent, can't argue with that. Good discount for concessions as well so credit where it's due. To be frank I'd take a 1-0 either way, that would mean we either steal a major upset or at the very least give a decent account of ourselves, although we have a decent record of scoring this season so i'd imagine both teams to score is a decent bet. 

Yous expecting to do any business before the game? 

I thought we would have by now but nothing so far. We need pace up front.

15 hours ago, The Tackle said:

I thought we would have by now but nothing so far. We need pace up front.

Still a few days I suppose. I see Naismith and Souttar are back in training; that's great for Scotland, but personally I think it would be sensible to let them skip this particular match, don't want to rush them back...