The Mandalorian

MuckleMoo

On 08/05/2020 at 17:49, DublinMagyar said:
On 08/05/2020 at 16:50, G_Man1985 said:
Kinda thought last few episodes were alright but nothing  to exciting. Just felt slow whole way through but decent viewing.

Clone wars is it worth watching it all?

Yes, excellent show

Wish i started this a long time ago. Its excellent

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Excellent, excellent stuff!!!

George Lucas originally set Star Wars up as a “Western” set in outer space and they ave really taken this core idea into The Mandalorian and have really run with it!!!

The opening episode of Season 2 is pure Leone and the previous similarities with Mando and the Man With No Name are cemented in this episode with its enigmatic stranger coming to a threatened town and by galvanising the locals saves the day plot and Mando really shows off his pure Eastwood persona here, with even the music having enough hints of Morricone to emphasis these beats without purely ripping it off!!!

Excellent opener introduces us to a well loved “Canon” character, if even only from the approved novels and a quite deliciously tantalising wee cameo right at the end that the fans have waited 37 years for!!!

If the rest of the season is as good as this then it’s going to be better than the first one, as you may have guessed I really liked it and in a weird kind of way I’m really glad they’re only releasing the episodes weekly, I think it’s going to make you appreciate it more!!!

[emoji1303]

Some nerdy Krayt Dragon facts for you...
When Obi-Wan first appears in ANH, the noise he makes to scare of the Tuscan Raiders is actually a Krayt Dragon howl!!!IMG_2320.jpg
The only Tuscan Raider who became a Jedi eventually turned to the Dark Side and became a Sith Lord using the name Darth Krayt!!!IMG_2321.jpg
And the famous still image of C-3PO walking along the Dune Sea has him walking past the skeleton of a Krayt Dragon!!!IMG_2319.jpg