The Mandalorian

MuckleMoo

On 23/02/2023 at 11:50, scottsdad said:

Anyone going from season 2 to season 3 without watching BoBF is going to be a bit confused.

Do I really have to watch that heap o shite to get into series three? 

200.gif

16 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Deffo think the Industrial Light & Magic lot have been practicing their black arts on Katee Sackhoff. Appears to have acquired a good bit more wiggle than she had in the last series. Not a complaint mind you.

Be a bit sensitive! She's maybe just retaining water or something...

Not complaining either, her and her wiggle look fantastic. 

Bit of a curveball of an episode today.

My guess is that Kane (who turned in the doctor) was a clone or the child of a clone, thus her turn on Dr Pershing.

Also, the place where Pershing was giving his speech was the opera house from ROTS, wasn't it?

Had a quick flash of Jedi: Fallen Order when I saw the abandoned Star Destroyers, but of course the timelines don't match up and I doubt they'd introduce Cal Kestis in a standalone Mandalorian episode.

What is Bo Katan up to by not mentioning the mythosaur in the waters of the mines?

[/spoilers]

On 23/03/2023 at 06:12, Mark Connolly said:

Presumably at some point, Health and Safety will be having a word with the Mandalorians about the number of monster attacks during these events

Whoever is in charge needs shot. If a large group are out in the open then surely you'd have someone keeping an eye out for danger. It's not like they've never been attacked by a massive crocodile or that huge flying creature before! 

Really weak episode this week. Feels like it's all just filler until there's a big showdown at the end now. Which episode is the 'OMG Grogu just got hit square in the chest with a blaster bolt and he's dead.... oh no he isn't because of the plot-mechanism armour that nobody knows about' set-piece occurring in then?

7 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Really weak episode this week. Feels like it's all just filler until there's a big showdown at the end now. Which episode is the 'OMG Grogu just got hit square in the chest with a blaster bolt and he's dead.... oh no he isn't because of the plot-mechanism armour that nobody knows about' set-piece occurring in then?

Yeah two slow episodes in a row, it wouldn't be so bad if they just loaded the full series up so you could binge it, one a week, and getting those two boring episodes is murder though. Hope to f**k next week's picks up a bit

On 26/03/2023 at 16:40, Boo Khaki said:

Sub Grogu in for Michael J Fox, and you've nailed it

11 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

It doesn't feel like its really going anywhere either, just doesn't feel like theres a big build up happening

Bo-Katan V Din is still on the cards. She's clearly still raging about the vibrosword thingy, and I reckon we're meant to believe she's planning to feed him to the secret Mythosaur. I think that they'll play it that she has doubts because of her newly rediscovered sense of kinship with the Armorer's covert, but Paz Vizsla clearly has it in for Din as well, so I think there will be some sort of Din v Paz that causes Bo-Katan to have a crisis of conscience and in the end she wades in to help Mando.

Edited by Boo Khaki

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Bo-Katan V Din is still on the cards. She's clearly still raging about the vibrosword thingy, and I reckon we're meant to believe she's planning to feed him to the secret Mythosaur. I think that they'll play it that she has doubts because of her newly rediscovered sense of kinship with the Armorer's covert, but Paz Vizsla clearly has it in for Din as well, so I think there will be some sort of Din v Paz that causes Bo-Katan to have a crisis of conscience and in the end she wades in to help Mando.

And in all honesty that sounds utter pish lol, not from you just if thats how they play it out