The Mandalorian

MuckleMoo

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Shit news about Gina. Was one of the better characters and gave it balance.

Can she not just apologise? I think she’d been warned tbf.

She was warned then doubled down on what she said IIRC. Her going won't impact the story.

Shit news about Gina. Was one of the better characters and gave it balance.
Can she not just apologise? I think she’d been warned tbf.

She was warned then doubled down on what she said IIRC. Her going won't impact the story.

I wouldn’t even say doubled down. I would go with whatever the term is for a dozen refusals to stop posting shit. I almost respect that she just had to log off and be guaranteed millions of dollars and she refused because she couldn’t stop posting based memes comparing herself to holocaust victims.

15 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I wouldn’t even say doubled down. I would go with whatever the term is for a dozen refusals to stop posting shit. I almost respect that she just had to log off and be guaranteed millions of dollars and she refused because she couldn’t stop posting based memes comparing herself to holocaust victims.

Had a look its not great. Kind of get what she's saying but it's terribly put together and like she's went down some anti Jewish worm hole.

8 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Had a look its not great. Kind of get what she's saying but it's terribly put together and like she's went down some anti Jewish worm hole.

You kind of get what she was saying?

She spent the year calling democrats idiots and then got offended when the snowflakes 'atracked' her.

Shes not being denied her free speech like her supporters are claiming. You can, of course, say what you want but be prepared to take the consequences for what you say.

She worked for Disney. The family friendly corporate machine. What did she think would happen?

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

You kind of get what she was saying?

She spent the year calling democrats idiots and then got offended when the snowflakes 'atracked' her.

I get it, doesn’t mean I agree with it. Free speech isnt getting shut down but she’s gone off on a tangent and started attacking people like you say.

Someone who fought MMA is going to be aggressive I guess? For what it’s worth both sides of left and right aren’t doing any good, it’s just an endless echo chamber of non solutions and turmoil. That’s Twitter summed up.

Everyone talks shite on Twitter, it’s designed to make people argue with each other.

Shes lost the plot and didn’t back down, personally I couldn’t give a shit what she says but mandalorian will suffer because she’s not in it.

What people don’t realise is that by pointing this stuff out it’s only drawing attention and encouraging more people to take sides. Will be the same or worse in ten, twenty, thirty years. I don’t hear a real solution from left wing people.

Im not right wing in any way, just look at it differently.

8 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Shes lost the plot and didn’t back down, personally I couldn’t give a shit what she says but mandalorian will suffer because she’s not in it.

Not really sure it will. She’s not a very good actor and to be honest I don’t really think her character did anything all that memorable.

11 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Not really sure it will. She’s not a very good actor and to be honest I don’t really think her character did anything all that memorable.

agreed. The show will not suffer one bit. There was talk that her character would be playing a more prominent role in one of the spin-offs so I guess that may affect the direction off that spin-off, but certainly not impact on the quality of it. 

On 19/02/2021 at 11:14, D.A.F.C said:

She compared being conservative to being Jewish in the Third Reich can you please elaborate on how you kinda get what she's saying

She's saying that being a republican is frowned upon but taken it far too far.

What liberals and the left wing dont get is that ultimately they have no solutions either and we are left with a continuous arguement with no solutions. Meanwhile the right wing people who used to have a say and get ridiculed are shut down before they get a chance and then that makes them even more right wing and extreme. Hence why she disappeared down some anti Jewish rabbit hole.

So yes her point is there but she wasn't allowed to originally make a point so got more and more extreme. This will keep happening again and again we are stuck in twitter purgatory with zero way out.

I am in no way right wing or anti Jewish and by trying to troll me into saying something outrageous to get me banned or similar then you are only showing that you've fallen into this trap as well. 

For me the solution would have been to invite her onto a talk show with someone who went to a concentration camp and get completely humiliated. She's now just going to believe all this shit. Its made it worse.

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

She's saying that being a republican is frowned upon but taken it far too far.

What liberals and the left wing dont get is that ultimately they have no solutions either and we are left with a continuous arguement with no solutions. Meanwhile the right wing people who used to have a say and get ridiculed are shut down before they get a chance and then that makes them even more right wing and extreme. Hence why she disappeared down some anti Jewish rabbit hole.

So yes her point is there but she wasn't allowed to originally make a point so got more and more extreme. This will keep happening again and again we are stuck in twitter purgatory with zero way out.

I am in no way right wing or anti Jewish and by trying to troll me into saying something outrageous to get me banned or similar then you are only showing that you've fallen into this trap as well. 

For me the solution would have been to invite her onto a talk show with someone who went to a concentration camp and get completely humiliated. She's now just going to believe all this shit. Its made it worse.

How about just don’t say ignorant or racist stuff on your social media for an answer?

People have to take responsibility for their own actions so I don’t buy the calling people out makes them more racist argument and I don’t think people should stop calling people out for it either.

5 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

You literally said you "kind of get what she's saying" and were asked to elaborate on that. It's only trolling if you think being asked to explain something you said is trolling.

So they should wheel out some ancient Holocaust survivor and make them publicly relive their trauma so that some genuine nonentity can be made to maybe feel bad for the dumb shit they said?

There is a way out. You, or Gina, or really anyone else, can just log off. 

I really have no idea what this trap is or what your wider point is or what relevance it has to someone repeatedly saying dumb shit and losing out on a lucrative gig.